Who is your confirmation saint?

Discussion in 'The Saints' started by Mac, Nov 26, 2014.

  1. Kclark

    Kclark Principalities

    I picked St Veronica... I always wanted to be a nurse since a young age
     
  2. Julia

    Julia Immaculate Heart of Mary, pray for us.

    St Theresa of the Child Jesus. The little flower.
     
  3. little mary

    little mary Love and Light Always

    I chose saint jude always feel that this is my patron saint particularly at the moment I pray to him a lot as well
     
    Mac likes this.
  4. Mac

    Mac "To Jesus, through Mary"

    Do you not have a patron saint?
     
  5. Andy3

    Andy3 Powers

    I chose St. Charles. Charles is my middle name too and I really did not want another name ha ha. I felt a first and middle were enough for me so was happy to have St. Andrew as my patron and St. Charles as my confirmation saint. Of course I was not a very good Catholic in those days. I did not have confirmation in 8th grade because we left Catholic school and my parents did not send us to CCD. I was confirmed right before I got married.
     
  6. little mary

    little mary Love and Light Always

    oh sorry yes saint cecillia because she is the patron saint of musicians and i was always very musical
     
  7. Miriam

    Miriam Archangels

    St Rita of Casica.
     
  8. little mary

    little mary Love and Light Always

    lovely its so inspiring reading this thread
     

Share This Page