The Vatican Has Fallen

Discussion in 'Church Critique' started by padraig, Dec 31, 2016.

  1. HeavenlyHosts

    HeavenlyHosts Powers

    Beautiful. Thank you so much.
     
    padraig and AED like this.
  2. josephite

    josephite Powers

    His fellow priest fretted that during the mass and giving out communion he might drops fragments and not know it.

    To which Padre Pio replied, 'What do you think the angels attend mass for? ' He went on to say that the angels went round collecting them and putting them back in the Ciborium.

    I didn't know Padre Pio said this how wonderful and edifying!
     
  3. AED

    AED Powers

    And comforting.
     
    Katfalls and HeavenlyHosts like this.
  4. SgCatholic

    SgCatholic Guest

    Our Lady of Good Success:

    “Thus, I make it known to you that from the end of the 19th century and from shortly after the middle of the 20th century, in what is today the Colony and will then be the Republic of Ecuador, the passions will erupt and there will be a total corruption of customs, for Satan will reign almost completely by means of the Masonic Sects. They will focus principally on the children in order to sustain this general corruption. Woe to the children of these times!

    It will be difficult to receive the Sacrament of Baptism and also the Sacrament of Confirmation. They will receive the Sacrament of Confession only if they remain in Catholic schools, for the Devil will make a great effort to destroy it through persons in position of authority. The same thing will happen with the Sacrament of Holy Communion.

    Alas! How deeply I grieve to manifest to you the many enormous sacrileges – both public as well as secret – that will occur from profanation of the Holy Eucharist. Often, during this epoch the enemies of Jesus Christ, instigated by the Devil, will steal consecrated Hosts from the churches so that they might profane the Eucharistic Species. My Most Holy Son will see Himself cast upon the ground and trampled upon by filthy feet.

    +
     
    Booklady likes this.
  5. padraig

    padraig Powers

    https://devoutlycatholic.wordpress....lections-of-saint-padre-pio-on-the-eucharist/

    'Padre Alessio and another priest were distributing the Communion to a very large
    number of faithful. Padre Alessio ‘s pixis emptied sooner and he went back to the
    altar for the purification of the pixis. He had just completed the rite when, looking at his immediate right he saw a host standing in midair. The Host moved towards the
    pixis and fell into the pixis with an audible click sound. Padre Alessio was
    devastated by what he had seen. He hadn’t seen anybody holding the Host. Later in
    the day Padre Pio reported his experience to Padre Pio. Padre Pio: “Boy, be more
    careful and do not distribute the communion too fast. Thank your guardian Angel for
    not letting the Host fall to the ground.”
    Padre Onorato to Padre Pio: “It is hard for us to collect properly all the little
    fragments of the Hosts after distributing the Communion.”
    Padre Pio: “What do you think the angels are doing around the altar?” '
     
    Booklady, HeavenlyHosts and AED like this.
  6. padraig

    padraig Powers

    My favourite story from Corrie Ten Bloom is about not bottling things up, but to be open and honest and calling a spade a spade.

    Corrie used to travel around the world giving talks and as she had gotten very old she hired a young Christian woman to help her. Without realising it she had become rather bossy and taking advantage of her. After a few years of this the young lady lost her temper and gave Corrie a piece of her mind. But to her surprise Corrie got angry back when she found the girl had been bottling these things up for years. Why asked Corrie had she not spoken out right away as soon as she thought things were amiss?

    Its so true we must not make martyrs of ourselves because of cowardice.:):) That if something is wrong simply to say so. I wish more people for instance had done this during the clerical child abuse thing. Simply called a spade a spade.
     
    Booklady, HeavenlyHosts and AED like this.
  7. padraig

    padraig Powers

    I think we are on kind of Spiritual Journey of discovery on so many things. It is rather like moving your bed to clean under it and being dismayed to find that it has turned into a pig sty.:):)

    There were and are so many things wrong in the Church which I never ever had a clue about till recently. But then again there are many good things I never realised either.

    Its good to see saints like Bishop Schneider, Cardinals Burke and Sarah and Archbishop Vigano trying to clean things up.:)

    But I think mostly all we as layfolks can do is pray and try hard to be saints ourselves.

    I always loved the story from Pope St John 23rd. He was tossing and turning worrying one night about the Council. Then he smiled and said, 'It's Christ's Church, He will look after it!'..and smiling turned round and fell peacefully to sleep.:):)

    [​IMG]
     
  8. padraig

    padraig Powers

    You're welcome.:)

     
    Booklady and AED like this.
  9. SgCatholic

    SgCatholic Guest

    I find this story hard to believe.

    Why would a priest who distributes Holy Communion on the tongue with a paten below, be worried about collecting fragments of the Hosts?

    And if the angels always protect the Holy Eucharist from sacrilege, why do Satanists manage to steal the Hosts for black Mass?

    Hosts have been found on the floor, in the hymnals and in the toilet by the Sacristan in the church I used to go to (more than 5 years ago). Why didn't the angels gather the Hosts back into the ciborium?

    +
     
    Booklady likes this.
  10. Katfalls

    Katfalls Powers

    Who can understand the intricacies of God? Do your part the best you can and leave the rest to God. Faith, don't give up on it.
     
    AED and HeavenlyHosts like this.
  11. SgCatholic

    SgCatholic Guest

    Archbishop tells bishops they’ll ‘end up in hell’ for forcing faithful to receive communion in hand
    Archbishop Jan Pawel Lenga said he is 'calling on them to stop, or they’ll end up in hell for doing this'
    By Doug Mainwaring
    Thu Jun 25, 2020 - 1:51 pm EST

    [​IMG]
    Retired Polish Archbishop Jan Paweł Lenga in a March 21, 2020 interview with wRealu24 Polish Internet TV. Wojciech Cejrowski / Youtube

    POLAND, June 25, 2020 (LifeSiteNews) – A retired Polish archbishop warned his brother bishops and fellow priests that they’ll “end up in hell” for forcing the faithful to receive Holy Communion only in the hand in response to the coronavirus pandemic.

    Archbishop Jan Pawel Lenga did not mince words as he accused priests who insist on offering communion only in the hand as being ignorant of history and lacking in respect toward the Blessed Sacrament. He made the comments in a March 21 video interview conducted during the early days of the Catholic Church’s response to the pandemic.

    Such priests do not respect that which is Sacred and force others to violate their consciences, said the Archbishop in an interview for wRealu24 Polish Internet TV.

    “Poland is still zealous in the faith, and Polish people do not want to take Communion in the hand and standing up, like in the degenerate western world,” said Lenga. “The coronavirus is being used to break people’s consciences.”

    Lenga issued a stern warning to those bishops and priests who insist on administering the Eucharist solely in the hand: “I am calling on them to stop, or they’ll end up in hell for doing this.”

    Earlier this week, Catholic commentator John-Henry Westen, co-founder and editor-in-chief of LifeSiteNews, detailed five reasons why Catholics should only receive Holy Communion on the tongue.

    “With orders to refuse the faithful Holy Communion on the tongue coming from governmental health authorities and even some bishops, I wanted to give you the reasons why I could never receive Holy Communion in the hand. And, if the matter was forced, I would make the sacrifice of just making a spiritual Holy Communion,” he said.

    After giving the five reasons, Westen made it clear that it was his belief that “Catholics should not receive Holy Communion in the hand.”

    “Should you be in a situation where you are refused Holy Communion unless you take it in the hand, I would make a spiritual Communion only and then contact the proper authority to remedy the situation,” he said.

    Lenga foresees that when the pandemic is over, clergy will say people are now accustomed to taking communion in the hand while standing and so the practice should be continued.

    He pressed further:

    They got used to not going to Confession? Great! Easier for us.

    We will be no different than the Protestants, in Germany and elsewhere in the world. That’s where this evil is leading to.

    Lenga went on to suggest that Church leaders had abandoned the faithful during a time of need.

    “Where are the bishops? Where are the Cardinals?” he wondered. “Where are all the Church hierarchy, usually so self-confident and important?”

    “They are hidden away, having left the people alone,” he said.

    “The bishops closed down all churches, no Masses are available,” he lamented. “This says a lot about bishops and priests who have separated themselves from the faithful, as if they didn’t exist.”

    Lenga compared bishops and priests who are missing in action to the doctors and nurses working on the front lines to combat the virus, risking their own health and sometimes even their lives.

    “The priests ran away from all this. They just want to live long,” said Lenga. “That shows they are far from the true faith, and far from God.”

    Lenga said that these priests have lost the sense of the sacred and have become nothing more than “administrators.” They tell others what to do but don’t really respect Christ as God.

    “Don’t just mindlessly listen to the government and do whatever they say,” said Lenga. “You are ready to deny Jesus and destroy everything.”

    “There is a panicked fear of death everywhere, instead of the fear of Judgement Day, or God’s punishments, which will come!” declared the Archbishop.

    “[Pope Francis] is hiding away in his palace,” said Lenga. “The cardinals are hiding away.”

    “What happened to Catholicism?” he asked. “It’s a disaster.”

    “Gentlemen, bend your knees,” he concluded.

    Archbishop Lenga has frequently criticised Pope Francis and earlier this year was sanctioned for calling him a “usurper and heretic.”

    According to the Polish journal Więź as reported by CNA, Lenga said “Bergoglio preaches untruth, preaches sin, and does not preach a tradition that lasted so many years, 2,000 years... He proclaims the truth of this world and this is the truth of the devil.”

    As a result, the Diocese of Włocławek, where the archbishop lives in retirement, forbade Lenga from celebrating public Masses in February. One commentator said at the time that Lenga had been “muzzled.”

    (read the rest of the article at https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/a...forcing-faithful-to-receive-communion-in-hand)

    +
     
    Julia, AED, Don_D and 1 other person like this.
  12. Blizzard

    Blizzard thy kingdom come

     
    Don_D likes this.
  13. Clare A

    Clare A Powers

    The Padre Pio story is something of a comfort to me. Some years ago when I had the chance to go to daily Mass, I used to receive communion in the hand. One time, the priest gave me a piece of the broken host and a fragment dropped from it as I put it in my mouth. I was horrified.

    After Mass I went back to the church (which was always open) and searched on the carpet where I had dropped it. I couldn't find the fragment, which should have been easily visible. I was so shaken by the experience that I vowed I would receive on the tongue only from that day forward, and if people thought I was a fuddy duddy, so be it. A mortification that would only do me good. I have kept to this and often I realise I am the ONLY one to receive on the tongue. I have complete peace of mind about it and if anyone asks me I will tell them why.
     
    Catherine L, Sam, AED and 2 others like this.
  14. Don_D

    Don_D ¡Viva Cristo Rey!

    When this China Vatican deal comes full circle and is fully revealed I have a hunch it will be quite explosive. It reminds me of Saruman in the Lord of the Rings.
     
    Blizzard and AED like this.
  15. Dolours

    Dolours Guest

    Raymond Arroyo had a segment on that topic last night. I can't remember the name of his guest. They didn't dismiss the claims that there's a financial element to the Vatican/China agreement but the guest said that the figure quoted was most likely incorrect and the actual amount would be a lot less than billions..
     
    AED, Sam and Blizzard like this.
  16. Dolours

    Dolours Guest

    Bishop Schneider has responded to Archbishop Vigano's recent statement about Vatican 11. Bishop Schneider is amazing. Such a pity that he isn't at least a Cardinal. I can't find a website with the actual letter but the contents are in this video:

     
    Mario and AED like this.
  17. SgCatholic

    SgCatholic Guest

    I posted on the Third Secret Of Fatima thread.
    Is this the article?
    https://remnantnewspaper.com/web/in...thanasius-schneider-s-appraisal-of-vatican-ii

    I haven’t watched the video you just posted, but I know this response of Bp Schneider came after Abp Vigano’s statement.

    +
     
    Dolours likes this.
  18. Blizzard

    Blizzard thy kingdom come

    Steven Mosher

     
    Sam, Don_D, Dolours and 1 other person like this.
  19. Dolours

    Dolours Guest

    Yes, that's it. Bishop Schneider nailed it. We're all seeing the dangers of papolatry which didn't begin with Pope Francis but has reached the stage where he is being portrayed as a new, improved Jesus, master of all including Sacred Scripture and Sacred Tradition. The Bishop is right, too, about the inferiority complex towards the world. Cardinal Pacelli (later Pius X11) saw it coming in 1933 and it surfaced at Vatican 11 with certain members of the hierarchy and Catholic intelligentsia trying desperately to enhance their image with the non-Catholic observers and secular media.

    The Church is doubting as Peter doubted with Bishops begging the approval of worldly powers and it's all being passed off as humility. How I wish that Bishop Schneider were our Primate. Our Primate is one of those Bishops who will ensure that he remains safe and legal but, sadly in today's Church, his type aren't nearly rare enough: https://www.newstalk.com/news/churc...people-limit-crowds-mass-eamon-martin-1037033

    We'll just have to pray more for them and for the Church but the short-term outlook isn't good.
     
    Sam, Tanker, AED and 2 others like this.
  20. HeavenlyHosts

    HeavenlyHosts Powers

    The dangers were many, many years in the making...the last 150 years. Also, Bishop Schneider says that there were some positive elements of VII, and said we cannot throw out the baby with the bath water.
    Interestingly, that is an important analogy and point that DeGaulle made recently. I believe it might have been on this thread. He used the exact same words.
    I do like Bishop Schneider very much.
     
    Last edited: Jun 27, 2020
    Sam, AED, Allyd and 2 others like this.

Share This Page