The State of the Faith in Ireland Today: How do you see it?

Discussion in 'Ireland' started by Roger Buck, Jan 26, 2014.

  1. Sanctus

    Sanctus Guest

  2. DeGaulle

    DeGaulle Powers

    I saw the headlines but, for the sake of my blood-pressure, avoided reading the article. I just can't get my head around how a woman can be proud of ripping her own baby out of her womb and actually seek to promote such behaviour with enthusiasm. Please God, the effect on public opinion may be the opposite of that intended.

    [Of course, beneath the self-appointed veneer of sophistication possessed by the abortionists lies an ancient cult-that of child-sacrifice to a god: the ritual is abortion, it is now held in temples called abortion clinics by a 'priest' who impostures as a doctor and the idol to whom the sacrificial tribute is paid is utterly uninhibited and irresponsible sexual activity].
     
    Last edited: Aug 20, 2016
    Sanctus likes this.
  3. Sanctus

    Sanctus Guest

    I agree DeGaulle, It makes for awful reading. I spent a week on twitter but deleted my account today because of some of the stuff I have seen over the duration of time that I was on it. The world seems to be under terrible demonic influence at the moment, particularly the young.
     
    PotatoSack, fallen saint and DeGaulle like this.
  4. DBM

    DBM Angels

    Im so sad for that little person that was created,
    we are due number 4 in a few weeks or so,

    I dont think I can take much more
    news or headlines, or twitter crap, or labour party tripe or rainbow cancer or or or ...any more,

    Im going to start deleting apps from my pc & phone, dear God that twit (not tweet) going to the uk, blaming Enda K. Why is he the Father?
    What a load of CRAP! And a small human lies resting, unworried, oblivious to the agony ahead. Does she not give a sh*! about the baby? Where is his/her twitter feed?

    Im so fed up, I really am,

    those other little people who will die in agony today, while the rainbow men wear their dresses,
    God help us,

    DBM
     
    Sorrowful Heart, Sanctus and DeGaulle like this.
  5. DeGaulle

    DeGaulle Powers

    I have never been on 'twitter' (nor facebook, nor any of these other insanities of the collective mind), nor have I any intention of becoming involved and you did yourself a favour by abandoning it so quickly. There are two peculiar qualities to the likes of 'twitter'. Firstly, it is a written, and therefore recorded, medium. Thus, it can come back to bite the twitterer and not necessarily immediately. Yet it betrays an almost complete absence of restraint and forethought which few would dare to practice in a face-to-face conversation for fear of a punch in the nose, or even a verbal confrontation. The ones who will write almost anything on these infernal media are, I suspect, the same ones most obsessed on being 'nice' and avoiding offense when in the physical presence of others.
     
    Sanctus likes this.
  6. Sanctus

    Sanctus Guest

    Some of the stuff I read on it I cannot even repeat because it was so horrendous and blasphemous, but I think from now on I will be disengaging from social media and the news in general. The world seems to have completely lost all sense of direction. There definitely seems to be a "sifting" of sorts occurring at the moment as some have alluded to.
     
    DeGaulle likes this.
  7. Fatima

    Fatima Powers

    Yes the world is getting darker and darker. This is from the recent messages to Glynda Linkous
    August 18th
    "My children, as the Time of Great Darkness overtakes the earth, you will be greatly vexed by all you see around you. Even now, evil and filth prevail over whole populations. This is not My will.

    My will is that you would forsake the things of the world and abide in Me, and walk in purity. My Bride has covered herself in filth, even now. I desire to wash her clean, but this washing will not be pleasant for her. She will resist Me, for she is estranged from her first love. She has forgotten My great kindnesses and blessings to her and gone whoring after the world.

    NOTE: I heard such great sadness in His gentle voice when He said that last sentence.

    My Bride, I long for you to come to Me, washed clean and ready for My return for you! I long to take you to your rightful home, but you would not. I have called to you to turn from your wickedness, but you would not.

    I will claim My Bride, but first I will wash her clean, that she may appear before Me. I will wash her and if she refuses to be washed, then I will refine her as silver is refined.

    Which will it be, My Beloved?

    NOTE: He is asking us to choose - do we prefer to turn from our wickedness, or for Him to refine us - a much more difficult path.

    August 17, 2016
    My children, in the times coming, all will be in spiritual darkness around you. Only My children will have the light. Just as all of Egypt was dark, and only those who dwelt in Goshen had light. So it shall be again when the enemy reigns for a time. Everywhere you look, there will be great darkness.

    In this time of darkness, there will be famine, and there will be great plagues – so great that men will fear to leave their homes in search of food, for fear of dying of these plagues. In this time, those who know Me will be fed from My Hand. I shall feed them Myself. It will be as in the days of manna in the desert. Great miracles shall abound for My people, and those who hate My Name will see the miracles and kill those who enjoy them. They seek to remove My Name from the earth, but the enemy cannot remove My Name from that which I have created with My own hands. I tell you these things that you may remember what I told you when they come to pass.

    Do not fear the famine or the plagues for they shall not touch those who walk in obedience to Me. They shall not touch those who cling to My Name. They shall not touch those who are full of My Word.

    Fear not, for have I not told you these things would be in My Word?
     
    Sanctus likes this.
  8. Sanctus

    Sanctus Guest

    Thanks Fatima, there seems to be a lot of hope and encouragement to take from this message.
     
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 20, 2016
  9. lynnfiat

    lynnfiat Fiat Voluntas Tua

    For your discernment regarding the above message:
    Several years ago just after coming into the Catholic Church, I had a dream or vision (I seemed to be awake at the time I was standing in a building and I saw a man walk through an arched doorway on the right of a long red walkway. Then off to my left, standing right next to me, I saw a bride in a very large gleaming dress. I looked at the bride but couldn't see a face. I realized there were many other people there, but did not see anyone. The man, who I realized interiorly was Our Lord, walked up to the bride. He did not even look my way, but looked only at His Bride and He spoke to her saying, "I will be there soon.".
    At the time I experienced this I had no knowledge that the Bride was the Catholic Church until I read something that explained this fact. I now know that Jesus is coming for His Church, but interiorly. It is hard for me to explain what I now understand, so I will end now. God bless you.
     
    Julia, Fatima and DeGaulle like this.
  10. Sanctus

    Sanctus Guest

    Please God when the illumination of conscience occurs, and hopefully soon, it should put an end to abortion.
     
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 20, 2016
    Julia and Fatima like this.
  11. DeGaulle

    DeGaulle Powers

    Don't bet on it. I would expect a doubling-down. These people are not acting out of ignorance, certainly not those at the top. Those who organise and profit from this most torturous killing and selling of the body parts for various nefarious motives are, I fear, well-set in their ways. Their market, in the event of an illumination, might shrink. This would just be an opportunity for the wicked to introduce compulsory abortion on multiple 'responsible', 'humanitarian', eugenic grounds. I have little confidence that satan will be inhibited short of a calamitous chastisement, where the innocent will suffer with the guilty and the living will envy the dead, as most approved Catholic prophesy predicts. An illumination may curtail the casualty list, but will provide no paradise on Earth, that's for sure. Many will repent and convert. But many will simply close their eyes and their ears and pretend it's not happening. God won't, indeed can't (not from lack of the potency to do this, but simply because it is part of His being Perfect) over-rule our Free Will, even if it leads us to eternal perdition. This is what He meant us to be when He created Man. Choosers of our own destiny, either unimaginably transcendent or hopelessly subscendent with the choice entirely up to ourselves.

    [I'm right now, as I type this, listening to Infidels-era Bob Dylan which is very apocalyptically adamant about all this; but I have always found Dylan's musings on this theme, although from an Evangelical background, eerily close to Catholicism. Indeed, his Infidels album, from 1983, seems to be like prophesy of our present times. He certainly read well the signs of the times when he wrote these songs].
     
    Dolours, garabandal and Sanctus like this.
  12. Fatima

    Fatima Powers

    What seems obvious after the Warning is that many will return or enter into the one true faith, because everyone will know truth and truth is God. What also seems obvious is that many will not enter into the light of God, because they will not be able to detach/abandon themselves from the world and its vices. They will get much more evil and become puppets to the Antichrist who will peruse the faithful. Watch for the abomination of desolation (Daniel 12) to enter the Church soon afterwards, with a false prophet or antipope will will change the Mass and take away the sacrifice and make it protestant in nature. Thus starts the 1290 days of the AC.
     
    Sanctus likes this.
  13. Talking in church really bothers me especially after mass. However, I have discovered since coming into living in the Divine Will if I pray for those who linger after mass to have a chat, that if I pray for them in the DW, they seem to make a rapid bee line for the door, and most often I am left alone in a very short time. I was praying/thinking about this and it occurred to me that stan may have a reasonable grip on the chatterboxes and by the fact of me praying for them in the DW, he is in serious danger of losing his grip and so removes them from my hearing. This may or may not be true but if it is, it is kinda scary.
     
    Sam, lynnfiat and fallen saint like this.
  14. lynnfiat

    lynnfiat Fiat Voluntas Tua

    It is very true! I speak from experiencing the same things. God bless you and remain in His Will.
     
    Border collie likes this.
  15. Julia

    Julia Immaculate Heart of Mary, pray for us.

    Bc and lynnfiat, I have found this too. I sometimes just ask the Holy Spirit to touch the hearts of those who are chatting in the Church, especially before Mass begins sometimes; and it does seem to work.
    I don't think people chatting in Church are evil. I understand some Priests encouraged people to be friendly, especially with elderly who are at Mass. I believe it was felt they are lonely and a little chat would make them feel cared about. When this was told to me, I pointed out that Jesus is all alone in the Tabernacle day and night, so why don't the elderly and those who care spend time keeping Jesus company and having a little chat with Him. That went down like a lead balloon.
     
    Border collie, Sam and DeGaulle like this.
  16. There is definitely an evil spell over Ireland. The spell is so sinister that those under the spell are not aware that they are under the spell. In an interview on Radio Eireann on Ryan Turbidy show, two bisexual brothers were interviewed as if their behaviour was normal and actually praised for their bravery, needless to say I didn't listen to all the interview. Satan has done an excellent job, evil is seen as good and those, who are courageous enough, who stand up for Christian moral teaching are seen as bigots and depriving people of their human rights. There is more anti Catholicism in Ireland now than the Penal days. We are again asked to drink the "soup". I work with excellent educated young people, very good, caring and conscientious, yet they are under the spell. Indeed I don't blame them as Satan has done an excellent job in blinding their souls to the evils in Ireland. They are genuinely unaware that they are spellbound by the new culture of relativism. Even my own childern are spellbound, yet very good young people. I am convinced only Our Lady has the power to break that spell, back to basics of praying the Rosary. The Rosary saved us in the Penal day, when people died rather than drink the "soup". They're not too many refusing the "soup" today. The Rosary started to die out in the'60s and Satan got a foothold. Only Mary, through the Rosary, can crush the head of the serpent. Our Lady saved Europe at Lepanto. We can have a new Lepanto through the power of the Rosary
     
    Jonah, PotatoSack, lynnfiat and 3 others like this.
  17. I found social media disturbing my peace, so much anti Christian bile. My spiritual director advised me to give up social media. I'm no longer on Facebook abd Twitter
     
    Sanctus and DeGaulle like this.
  18. Sanctus

    Sanctus Guest

    Unfortunately I have witnessed worse than just talking in Church. There is a very good priest in my home parish who has his own ways of doing things but is a good man all the same, but I have witnessed people speaking ill of him and saying "he goes on too long" and all that rubbish when in fact he really just cares about what he does. I remember I was at mass a couple of months ago and two women in the congregation kept talking among themselves giving out about him and complaining about how "the mass was going on too long" and when he came to the part of the mass to offer up our own prayers and personal intentions they both said between themselves "Yes, for you to hurry up and shut up!" I was horrified when I witnessed this at mass, especially considering the priest is acting on behalf of Christ.
     
    fallen saint and DeGaulle like this.
  19. DeGaulle

    DeGaulle Powers

    Welcome Paddy. Hopefully we on here won't disturb your peace too much. Still, you are right, more particularly in your detailed post above whereby you eloquently describe Ireland as it is today. Of course RTE, along with the Irish Times, is the devil's beach-head in Ireland and is attempting to normalise all this depravity, portraying two bisexual brothers as an every-day event. There were always people like that, but they kept it to themselves, even from their siblings, and didn't act it out to the perdititious conclusion. What sort of conversation between brothers leads to the revelation of such tendencies-it beggars belief to me, but it is now commonplace?

    Perhaps most can be absolved through ignorance. They have been deluged with a ceaseless, repetitive narrative through the media, the internet, and more lately, our educational systems, and most of our young people are brainwashed right up to and including third-level, not to mention what is communicated from their peers, nearly all corrupted from the same influences. It is a spell, a diabolic enchantment. And all this has occurred in parallel with the Church losing Her authority, particularly due to the abuse scandals and Her pathetic attempts to resolve them.

    I don't know what we can do, except pray, particularly for our immediate loved ones inflicted by this ceaseless barrage of satanism. Let's console ourselves in the knowledge that Truth is well capable of taking care of Herself, no matter how many lies and deceptions are spread about. Nevertheless, the human, temporal consequences are going to be very painful and tragic. As Cardinal Robert Sarah says in his great recent book 'God or Nothing', "God forgives everything, Man forgives some things, but Nature forgives nothing". Many of our young people are going to face very lonely, unhappy lives as the flush of youth fades. We may pray there won't be equivalent spiritual consequences.
     
    PotatoSack and Sanctus like this.
  20. Sanctus

    Sanctus Guest

    I remember when the same-sex marriage campaign and LGBT agenda was being forced on us and was in full swing there was a video on youtube two identical twins that were both gay and they made a youtube video about it telling about their lives. It mentions in scripture that in end times people would be lacking in natural affection and there will be all sorts of disorder etc.
     
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 27, 2016

Share This Page