The Divine Will

Discussion in 'Consecration to Mary' started by Border collie, Nov 13, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kathy k

    kathy k Guest

    Then He continues and says, "However, these truths will also have the virtue of disposing (virtue that arranges their minds in a new position of thought)the creatures, and of giving the light (the Lords fullness) to many blind who don’t know my Will or love It.(full of mercy is our Lord!)

    This, I think, is the way that our acts in the Divine Will help everyone. It's the ultimate spiritual warfare; pushing back the darkness covering the people with the light of the Divine Will.

    Jesus also told Luisa that every act we do in the Divine Will provides the path for another soul to enter this life.
     
    lynnfiat and Sam like this.
  2. lynnfiat

    lynnfiat Fiat Voluntas Tua

    You are correct in all you understand of the "steps" of living in the Divine Will. In my opinion (and that is only an opinion), I believe that the time of the fulfillment of the Our Father will be after the warning and chastisement as Jesus says elsewhere in the writings that, "there will be few" and that some will be "forced" into living in His Will. There is a void to be filled before that time can come upon the earth so it is important to do many Acts in His Will in order to bring light to this pitiful world that is so filled with darkness. Please pray the Hours of the Passion as Jesus says many very important things about them. I will send you what He says at another time as I need to go cook now - always with Jesus. He is such a good cook! Blessings in this New Year and may the Divine Fiat come soon on this earth!
     
    Jeanne, Sam and Ecclesiasticus 2 like this.
  3. lynnfiat

    lynnfiat Fiat Voluntas Tua

    About praying the Hours of the Passion:

    From a letter of Luisa to Saint Annibale di Francia:
    “The satisfaction that blessed Jesus receives from the meditation of these Hours is so great that He would want at least one copy of these meditations to be present and practiced in each city or town. In fact, it would happen, then, as if Jesus heard His own voice and His prayers being reproduced in those reparations, just as the ones He raised to His Father during the 24 hours of His sorrowful Passion. And if this were done in each town or city at least, by as many souls, Jesus seems to make me understand that Divine Justice would be placated in part, and in these sad times of torments and bloodshed, Its scourges would be stopped in part, and as though dampened.”

    Vol. 11, Oct. 11 1914
    “My daughter, as recompense for having written the Hours of my Passion, for each word you have written I will give you a kiss - a soul.” And I: ‘My love, this is for me; and what will You give to those who will do them?’ And Jesus: “If they do them together with Me and with my own Will, I will also give them a soul for each word they will recite, because the greater or lesser effectiveness of these Hours of my Passion is in the greater or lesser union that they have with Me. By doing them with my Will, the creature hides within my Volition, and since it is my Volition that acts, I can produce all the goods I want, even through one word alone; and this, for each time you will do them.”

    “When I hear these Hours of my Passion, I hear my own voice, my own prayers. In that soul I see my Will - that is, wanting the good of all and repairing for all - and I feel drawn to dwell in her, to be able to do what she herself does within her. Oh, how I would love that even one single soul for each town did these Hours of my Passion! I would hear Myself in each town, and my Justice, greatly indignant during these times, would be placated in part.”

    Oct. 13, 1916
    “The delight of the Angels is so great that, reverent, they listen to what the soul says, and pray together with her. So, with what attention and respect must the soul do these Hours, thinking that the Angels hang upon her lips to repeat after her what she says.”

    Then He added: “After the so many bitterness' that creatures give Me, these Hours are sweet little sips that souls give Me; but for the many bitter sips I receive, the sweet ones are too few. Therefore, more diffusion, more diffusion!”
     
    kathy k likes this.
  4. lynnfiat

    lynnfiat Fiat Voluntas Tua

    "These are my wishes for the new year - that you may live always in the Divine Volition and that Jesus may make of you a missionary of the Divine Will." (from the letters of Luisa)
     
    Ecclesiasticus 2 and kathy k like this.
  5. Ecclesiasticus 2

    Ecclesiasticus 2 Principalities

    "LIVING HOSTS"
    Received this from Leo and thought this was too beautiful and so much in need today I had to post and will write more comments when I have some time!
    'Living hosts' based on what Jesus revealed to Luisa Piccarreta:
    "Now this is how you too can form the host. The unconsecrated host is material and purely human. You too have a material body and a human will. This Body and this will of yours -- if you keep them pure, upright and far from any shadow of sin -- are the accidents, the veils that allow Me to consecrate Myself and live hidden within you. But this is not enough, lest it be like an unconsecrated host: My life is needed. My life is composed of sanctity, love, wisdom, power and all else, but the operation is entirely My Will. That is why, after you have prepared the host, you must make your will die within it; you must trample it asunder so that it may no longer re-emerge. Then you must let My Will permeate your entire being, and My Will, which contains My entire life, will form its true and perfect consecration [...] Each time you make your will, your desires and all that you do and are flow in My Will, I renew this consecration and continue My Life in you as a living host [...] Such a soul unites with Me, attunes its ears to what I am doing so as to do what I do together with Me, and as it repeats my own acts, it nourishes Me and make Me rejoice." By concurring in all that God does, 'living hosts' multiply Jesus' sacramental life and allow God to accomplish in them 'the greatest miracle that exists in the world, namely, continuously living in My Will [...] This miracle surpasses even that of the Eucharist."
    How is this possible? If we devote some time and attention, the following passage, written under obedience by Luisa on March 19, 1926, will help us understand what this all about so that we may allow that Life [i.e., the very Life of God's Will], which we have so often rejected with so much ingratitude, to live within ourselves in this new year.

    "I write only to obey and to fulfill the Will of God alone.


    I was thinking to myself: ‘My always lovable Jesus tells me many times that I must be the copy of my Celestial Mama, and therefore embrace everything and make up for all, to be able to impetrate
    [i.e., to obtain by asking for] the longed for Fiat [i.e., the third fiat, the "Fiat of Sanctification'], just as the Sovereign Queen impetrated the longed for Redeemer. But how can I do this? She was holy, conceived without original sin; I, on the other hand, am one of the littlest and poorest creatures, conceived with original sin, like all the children of Adam, full of miseries and weaknesses. How, then, shall I be able to follow the flights of the Sovereign Lady in the Divine Volition, in order to impetrate upon the earth the so longed for Fiat, which my sweet Jesus wants to reign?’

    Now, while I was thinking of this, my sweet Jesus came out from within my interior, and clasping me tightly in His arms, told me: “My daughter, my Mama was conceived without original sin so that She might be able to impetrate the longed for Redeemer
    [i.e., the second fiat, the 'Fiat of Redemption'], because it was right and decorous that not even the seed of guilt would ever have existence in the one who was to be my Mother. She was to be the noblest, the holiest of all creatures - but of a divine nobility and of a holiness all similar to Her Creator, that He might find in Her so much grace and capacity as to be able to conceive the Holy of Holies – the Eternal Word.

    Many times creatures also do this, when, having to keep precious things and of great value, they prepare most clear vases, and of a value equivalent to the precious things which are to be kept in them. On the other hand, if those are ordinary things and of little value, they prepare vases of clay and of very little value, nor do they have the care of keeping them under lock and key, as they do with the most clear vase; rather, they keep them exposed. So, from the preciousness of the vase and from the way it is kept, one can know whether the things contained in it are precious and of great value. Now, since I was to receive Her blood in order to be conceived in Her womb, it was right that both Her soul and Her body be most clear, and that She be enriched with all possible imaginable graces, privileges and prerogatives that God can give and the creature can receive.
     
    maryn and lynnfiat like this.
  6. Ecclesiasticus 2

    Ecclesiasticus 2 Principalities

    Now, my daughter, if all this happened in my dear Mama because She was to make the longed for Redeemer descend upon earth, to you also, since I have chosen you for the longed for Fiat – longed for by Heaven and by the earth; longed for with great love and yearning by the very Divinity; even more, longed for more by God than by men – I was to give you so much grace as not to place the knowledges pertaining to my Will in a corrupted soul and body; and not only the knowledges, but the very Life of my Will, which It was to form and carry out within you. Therefore, making use of Its power, even though It did not exempt you from original sin, with Its power It repressed the inclination to sin and stood firm over it, that it might not produce its corrupted effects. So, in you my Will keeps original sin crushed and without life. This was right and necessary for the nobility, the decorum and the sanctity of the Supreme Will. If any effects which are not good were present in you, my Will would find shadows - fogs, and would not be able to spread Its rays of truth like the sun in its full midday; and even less could It form in you the center of the carrying out of Its Divine Life, because my Will is so clear and holy that It cannot be, nor adapt Itself to living together, with the slightest spot.”

    On hearing this, trembling, I said: ‘Jesus, what are You saying? Is all this possible? Yet, I feel so miserable and little as to feel the need of You, of your assistance and of your presence to be able to continue to live. And You know to what a pitiful state I reduce myself when You deprive me of Yourself.’ And Jesus, interrupting my speaking, added: “My daughter, do not be surprised – it is the Sanctity of my Will that requires it; what this is about is the greatest thing that exists in Heaven and on earth: if in Redemption I came to save man, now it is about rescuing my Will in the creatures, and therefore making known the purpose of Creation and of Redemption, the goods which my Will wants to give, the life It wants to form within each creature, and the rights which befit It. Therefore, placing a Divine Will in safety in the midst of creatures is the greatest thing, and my Will, known and reigning, will surpass the fruits of Creation and of Redemption; It will be the crowning of my works and the triumph of Our works. And if my Will is not known, loved and fulfilled, neither Creation nor Redemption will obtain their full purpose and their complete fruit. Creation and Redemption came out from within my Omnipotent Fiat; and so that Our glory may be complete and the creature may receive all the effects and the goods which They contain, everything must return into Our Will.”

    Now, who can say how my poor mind swam in the immensity of the Eternal Will, and what I comprehended? But the point that impressed me the most, was that the Fiat was to surpass even the good of Redemption, with the addition of a terrible reluctance to manifest what is written above, for fear that obedience would impose on me to write. Oh, how I would have wanted to keep silent! But with the Fiat one cannot argue, because in one way or another the victory must always be Its own.

    Then, my sweet Jesus, always benign, coming back told me: “My daughter, it is necessary that you manifest this – not for yourself, but for the decorum and the sanctity which befit my Will. Do you think that all the crafting I have done in your soul, for forty years and more, has been only for yourself, and for the love I had and do have for you? Ah, no! It has been, above all, for the decorum of that which befitted my Will, so that, in coming to reign in you, It would find my crafting, my incessant prayers inviting It to come; the throne of my works and of my pains, on which It might dominate and form Its dwelling; the light of Its very knowledge, so that It might find in you Its honors and Its very divine glory. Therefore, my many manifestations about the Supreme Will were necessary for the decency that befitted It.

    Now, you must know that my Will is greater and more endless than Redemption Itself; and what is greater always brings greater fruits and goods. My Will is eternal in time and eternity - It had no beginning, nor will It ever end. On the other hand, though being eternal in the divine mind, Redemption had Its beginning in time, and was a product of the Eternal Will. So, it was not Redemption that gave life to the Divine Will, but it was my Will that gave life to Redemption; and whatever has the power to give life, by nature and by necessity must become more fruitful than the one who has received life.

    But this is not all. In Creation [i.e., the first fiat, 'The Fiat of Creation'], the Divinity issued from Itself the shadows of Its light, the shadows of Its wisdom, of Its power; It touched the whole Creation lightly with Its whole Being. So, the beauty, the harmony, the order, the love, the goodness of God, which can be seen in the whole Creation, are divine similes – shadows of the Supreme Majesty. On the other hand, my Will – not a simile or a shadow of Ours – came out into the field of Creation as the life of all created things; and so It is life, foundation, support, vivification and preservation of everything that came out of Our creative hands. Therefore, everything is owed to the Supreme Will; my Redemption Itself bent Its knees before It, to implore that It would constitute Itself life of each act, heartbeat and suffering of mine - and even of my breathing, so as to let vital aids flow within the creatures in order to save them. My Redemption can be called the tree, whose root is the Divine Will; and since It has produced the trunk, the branches, the leaves, the flowers of all the goods which are present in the Church, It must therefore produce the fruit of life, which the root of this tree contains. Moreover, the Creation came out from Ourselves with the only purpose that Our Will be known and loved more than life itself; and therefore Our Will constituted Itself life of everything, so as to be fulfilled. All the other things created by Us, and even Redemption Itself, were given as aids in order to facilitate Our purpose. So, if We do not obtain Our primary purpose, how can We obtain Our complete glory, and how can the creature receive the good established by Us?

    Furthermore, Creation, Redemption and the Fiat Voluntas Tua on earth as It is in Heaven, symbolize the Sacrosanct Trinity. In fact, just as the Divine Persons are inseparable from one another, so these works are inseparable from one another: each one gives the hand to the other; each one helps the other – the triumph, the glory, belongs to all three of them. And since Our Will has held the primary place in all Our works, Creation and Redemption remain eclipsed and as though dissolved within the immensity and the endlessness of the Supreme Will. Our Will envelops everything and keeps the very things done by Us as Its throne, from which It reigns and dominates. So, if Our Will is everything, why are you surprised that It will produce greater fruits than Our other works? And man will receive that Life which he has, but does not know, because he keeps It as though compressed, drowned, weakened, while It moans and sighs, because It wants to carry out Its Life, but It is not allowed to do so.

    Therefore, be attentive, because the knowledge of my Will will shake man, and will be like cement on the woodworm which original sin produced in the tree of the human generations; so that, once the root has been strengthened, the creature may allow that Life, which she had rejected with so much ingratitude, to live within herself.”

    Why the delay in what God wants to give us? And, what should we be doing now? On February 26, 1930, Jesus revealed the following to Luisa:
    "I delay [in giving the gift of the Kingdom of My Divine Will] because I want them to be informed, to pray, to long for it to come and reign, and to comprehend the great gift it brings [...] Indeed, without a chosen people a kingdom cannot be formed [...] So, do not be surprised while seeing Me long for My Will to reign, it delays. Such are the ways of Our inscrutable wisdom that dispose everything with order, using such delays to spread its knowledge -- which takes the form of the letters, telegrams, phone calls and messages [including email messages?] that help to form the people for [the gift of Living in]
    My Divine Will."

     
    Fatima, lynnfiat and kathy k like this.
  7. lynnfiat

    lynnfiat Fiat Voluntas Tua

    Jesus also called St. Faustina, Blessed Dina and several others "living hosts". Wonderful, isn't it?
     
  8. lynnfiat

    lynnfiat Fiat Voluntas Tua

    "It seems that the souls who live in my Will do nothing, while they actually do everything, because being in my Will these souls act Divinely, in a hidden and surprising way. They are light which illuminates, wind which purifies, fire which burns, miracles which cause miracles. Those who do miracles are channels; but in these souls resides the power. Therefore, they are the foot of the missionary, the tongue of the preachers, the strength of the weak, the patience of the sick, the regime (of the superiors), the obedience of the subjects, the tolerance of the slandered, the firmness in the dangers, the heroism in the heroes, the courage in the martyrs, the sanctity in the saints, and so on with all the rest. Being in my Will, they concur with all the good that can be both in Heaven and on earth.

    This is why I can surely say that they are my true Hosts - but living Hosts, not dead ones. The accidents that form the host are not full of life, neither do they influence my Life; but the soul who lives in my Divine Will is full of life and, doing my Will, she influences and concurs with all that I do. This is why these consecrated Hosts of my Will are more dear to Me than the very sacramental Hosts, and if I have reason to exist in the sacramental Hosts, it is to form the sacramental Hosts of my Will. "
    Vol. 11, March 15, 1912
     
    miker, Sam and maryrose like this.
  9. maryrose

    maryrose Powers

    Lynnfiat
    Thank you so much for spreading and sharing these profound teachings.
     
    Border collie and Sam like this.
  10. I had an experience on pilgrimage to Medjugorje some 4 years ago of Our Lady bringing me into an upstairs room in a school, and me sitting at a desk waiting for the teacher to appear. I have been searching ever since for the teacher and lessons to begin and believe now that in studying the Divine Will, I have found what I have been searching for.
     
  11. lynnfiat

    lynnfiat Fiat Voluntas Tua

    I believe everyone who has discovered this Gift feels the same! If only everyone would accept It, desire It, study It, and live It - what a wonderful world this would be! To everyone, "Seek and ye shall find."
     
  12. lynnfiat

    lynnfiat Fiat Voluntas Tua

    Volume 18 – December 25, 1925
    Therefore, knowledge of It is like the bearer of the Gift of My Will which I want to give to the creature. Knowledge prepares the way. Knowledge is like the contract I want to make of the Gift I want to give. And the more knowledge I send to the soul, the more she is spurred on to desire the Gift and to solicit the Divine Writer to place the final signature – that the Gift is hers and she possesses it. So, the sign that in these times I want to give this gift of My Will, is the knowledge of It.

    Therefore, be attentive not to let anything escape you of what I manifest to you about My Will, if you want Me to place the final signature on the Gift which I yearn to give to the creatures."
     
  13. lynnfiat

    lynnfiat Fiat Voluntas Tua

    Volume 9 - March 23, 1910

    "My daughter, I recommend that you not get out of my Will, because my Will contains such power as to be a new Baptism for the soul - and even more than Baptism itself. In fact, while in the Sacraments there is part of my Grace, in my Will there is the whole fullness of It. In the Baptism, the stain of original sin is removed, but passions and weaknesses remain. In my Will, since the soul destroys her own volition, she also destroys passions, weaknesses and all that is human; and she lives of the virtues, of the fortitude and of all the Divine qualities."
     
  14. lynnfiat

    lynnfiat Fiat Voluntas Tua

    For anyone wishing to pray the Hours of the Passion, they are now available at The Center for the Divine Will, 169 Dogwood Ln., Jacksboro, TN 37757. They ask a $5.50 donation for a copy. They also have available the Queen of the Divine Will for a requested donation of $10.95. Both of these books are treasures! I highly recommend at least praying the Hours of the Passion for the area you live in.
    Jesus tells us:
    “When I hear these Hours of my Passion, I hear my own voice, my own prayers. In that soul I see my Will - that is, wanting the good of all and repairing for all - and I feel drawn to dwell in her, to be able to do what she herself does within her. Oh, how I would love that even one single soul for each town did these Hours of my Passion! I would hear Myself in each town, and my Justice, greatly indignant during these times, would be placated in part.”
     
    Ecclesiasticus 2 likes this.
  15. PotatoSack

    PotatoSack Powers

    is this available online anywhere?
     
  16. kathy k

    kathy k Guest

    Ecclesiasticus 2 and Sam like this.
  17. PotatoSack

    PotatoSack Powers

  18. In the last four years I have done a few silent retreats, in each one the Lord showed me something new either about myself or Him. In hindsight I can see a progression of revelation from my time in Medjugorje, in one retreat He showed me I was a beggar for His love and mercy, and had nothing of myself to offer him only sin and misery. I prayed into this for many weeks and one day He showed me that He was coming to me as a beggar too, but the image He showed me was of me wearing His tattered clothes. This in turn took some weeks/months to discern, it finally came to me that He was a beggar pleading with me to give Him what He desired most, my free will, and to live with Him in the Divine Will.
     
  19. lynnfiat

    lynnfiat Fiat Voluntas Tua

    Sam likes this.
  20. lynnfiat

    lynnfiat Fiat Voluntas Tua

    I was told that I had given Him my heart, but He wanted more from me. At that time (this was several years ago) I had no idea what that "more" meant. I now understand that it was the wretched rags of my will that He wanted so that He could exchange my will for His Will. God bless you,
     
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Share This Page