The Divine Will

Discussion in 'Consecration to Mary' started by Border collie, Nov 13, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sam

    Sam Powers



    But I wonder if this official Divine Will website in Italy is right to put out such a prayer. Saying just omit her name doesn't just cut it. That way of praying just literally makes me ill. Is the bishop in charge of her cause and writings aware of this? Sometimes jumping the gun with something like this prayer is more of a detriment to her cause than help. With Him, through Him and in Him, yes Jesus!, the Virgin Mary who is the Created Immaculate Conception, but Luisa?
     
    AED and gracia like this.
  2. Mario

    Mario Powers

    Though my interest in living in the Divine Will has greatly increased in the last few months, I think I'm out of my league on addressing this one. I do have to say the advancement of her cause makes me think that this particular issue is more of an aberration. Let's hope Lynne can clarify things for us.

    Safe Under Mary's Mantle!
     
  3. lynnfiat

    lynnfiat Fiat Voluntas Tua

    ",,,listen to the Greatest Excess of the Love of My Volition. As the creature decides with immutable firmness to want to Live of My Will, letting It Reign and Dominate in her, Our Infinite Goodness is so much, Our Love that does not know how to resist a true decision of the creature—more so because It does not want to see acts dissimilar from Ours in her—listen to what It does. It covers everything that she has done up to then with My Will. It molds them, It Transforms them into Its Light in a way that everyone sees, with the Prodigy of Its Transforming Love, that everything is Its Will in the creature. And with Love all Divine, It continues to form Its Life and Its Acts in the creature. Is this not an Excessive and Amazing Love of My Volition? And together with this, of letting everyone decide, even the most ungrateful, of letting My Will Live in them, knowing that It wants to set everything aside, and cover and supply for what is lacking of My Will in them? This also absolutely says that Our Will wants to Reign in the midst of creatures, that It does not want to pay attention to anything, nor to what is lacking in them, wanting to give to them not as pay that It goes finding out if it is merited or not, but as Gratuitous Gift of Our Great Liberality, and as Completion of Our own Will. And the Completing of Our Will, is everything for Us.” Vol. 34, Nov. 3, 1936
     
    Patty likes this.
  4. lynnfiat

    lynnfiat Fiat Voluntas Tua

    Please understand that this prayer is NOT one of Luisa's, but one written by someone (I believe it comes from a Priest that I know) who lives in Italy. I have contacted them and asked for an explanation. As soon as I receive a reply, I will post it here. In the meantime, please continue to read what Jesus tells us about living in His Divine Will.
     
    Sam and Patty like this.
  5. lynnfiat

    lynnfiat Fiat Voluntas Tua

    Perhaps this will help you understand more about the "Acts" of living in God's Will and the importance of Our Blessed Mother:

    Volume 19 - April 16, 1926
    “My daughter, everything you experienced – your full abandonment in the arms of our Celestial Father, no longer feeling your own life – is the image of the living in my Will. In fact, in order to live in It, the creature must live more of God than of herself; even more, ‘the nothing’ must give life to ‘the All’, to be able to do everything, and to have her act at the top of all the other acts of each creature. Such was the life of my Divine Mama. She was the true image of the living in my Will. Her living in It was so perfect, that She did nothing but receive from God, continuously, all that She was to do in order to live in the Supreme Volition. So, She received the act of supreme adoration, to be able to place Herself at the top of every adoration which all creatures were obliged to do for their Creator. In fact, true adoration has life within the Three Divine Persons. Our perfect concord, Our reciprocal love, Our one Will, form the most profound and perfect adoration within the Sacrosanct Trinity. Therefore, if the creature adores Me, but her will is not in accord with Me, it is vain word – not adoration.

    So, my Mama took everything from Us, to be able to diffuse Herself in everything and to place Herself at the top of every act of creature – at the top of every love, of every step, of every word, of every thought; at the top of every created thing. She placed Her prime act upon all things, and this gave Her the right of Queen of all and of everything; and She surpassed, in sanctity, in love, in grace, all the Saints who have been and will be, as well as all Angels united together. The Creator poured Himself upon Her, giving Her so much love that She possessed enough love to be able to love Him for all. He communicated to Her the highest concord and the One Will of the Three Divine Persons, in such a way that She was able to adore for all in a divine manner, and to make up for all the duties of creatures. Had it not been so, it would not be a truth, but just a manner of speaking, that the Celestial Mama surpassed everyone in sanctity and in love. But whenever We speak, it is facts, not words. Therefore, We found everything in Her; and having found everything and everyone, We gave Her everything, constituting Her Queen and Mother of Her very Creator.

    Now, daughter of my Supreme Will, one who wants everything must enclose everything and place herself at the top of the acts of all, as prime act. So, the soul must be at the top of every love, adoration, glory, of each creature. My Will is everything – this is why the mission of the Sovereign Queen and yours can be called one; and you must follow, step by step, the way She conducted Herself with God, to be able to receive the divine attitude in order to have within yourself a love which says love for all, an adoration which adores for all, a glory which diffuses throughout all created things. You must be Our echo, the echo of Our Celestial Mama, because She alone lived perfectly and fully in the Supreme Volition, therefore She can be your guide and act as your teacher. Ah! if you knew with how much love I am around you, with how much jealousy I watch over you, so that your living in my Eternal Will may not be interrupted. You must know that I am doing more with you than with my very Celestial Mama, because She did not have your needs, nor any tendencies or passions which might, even slightly, prevent the course of my Will in Her. With greatest ease the Creator would pour into Her, and She into Him; my Will was always triumphant in Her, therefore She had no need of either spurs or admonitions. With you, on the other hand, I must use more attentions. When I see that some little passion, some little tendency, wants to arise within you, and also when your human will would want to have some act of its own life within you, I must admonish you. The power of my Will must remain in the act of knocking down whatever arises within you which does not belong to It; and my grace and my love must flow into that rot which the human will keeps forming, or, with anticipated graces, prevent the rot from forming in your soul. This, because I love so much the soul in whom my Will reigns, and in whom the Supreme Fiat has Its field of divine action – the only purpose of all Creation, and of Redemption Itself – and she costs Me so much, that I love her and she costs Me more than all Creation, and of Redemption Itself.
     
    Mario and Patty like this.
  6. lynnfiat

    lynnfiat Fiat Voluntas Tua

    October 13, 1916
    I was doing the Hours of the Passion, and blessed Jesus told me: “My daughter, in the course of my mortal life, thousands and thousands of Angels were the cortege of my Humanity, gathering everything I did – my steps, my works, my words, and even my sighs, my pains, the drops of my Blood – in sum, everything. They were the Angels in charge of my custody, and of paying Me honor; obedient to my every wish, they would rise to and descend from Heaven, to bring to the Father what I was doing. Now these Angels have a special office, and as the soul remembers my Life, my Passion, my Blood, my wounds, my prayers, they come around this soul and gather her words, her prayers, her acts of compassion for Me, her tears and her offerings; they unite them to mine, and they bring them before my Majesty to renew for Me the glory of my own Life. The delight of the Angels is so great that, reverent, they listen to what the soul says, and pray together with her. So, with what attention and respect must the soul do these Hours, thinking that the Angels hang upon her lips to repeat after her what she says.”
     
    Patty likes this.
  7. lynnfiat

    lynnfiat Fiat Voluntas Tua

    “My daughter, when the soul prays with fervor, it is incense with smoke; on the other hand, when she prays feeling cold, but without having allowed anything extraneous to Me to enter herself, it is incense without smoke. Both of them are pleasing to Me, but the incense without smoke pleases Me more, because smoke always causes some bother to the eyes.” Vol. 11, Mar. 16, 1913
     
    Patty likes this.
  8. lynnfiat

    lynnfiat Fiat Voluntas Tua

    Jesus gives us a beautiful example of an "actual act":

    “My daughter, in order to forget herself, the soul should make it in such a way that everything she does, and which is necessary to her, she does as if I Myself wanted to do it in her. If she prays, she should say: ‘It is Jesus who wants to pray’; and I pray together with her. If she has to work: ‘It is Jesus who wants to work’. ‘It is Jesus who wants to walk; it is Jesus who wants to take food, who wants to sleep, who wants to get up, who wants to enjoy Himself...’, and so with all the other things of life. Only in this way can the soul forget herself, because she will do everything, not only because I want it, but, because I Myself want to do it – she will need Me.” Vol. 11, Aug. 14, 1912
     
    Mario and Patty like this.
  9. Patty

    Patty Archangels

    Have been trying to do this.
     
    lynnfiat likes this.
  10. lynnfiat

    lynnfiat Fiat Voluntas Tua

    FEAST OF ST. FRANCIS OF ASSISI

    Book of Heaven - April 15 A.D. 1925
    The mission of the Divine Will is eternal, and it is precisely the mission of Our Celestial Father. … of David it was said that he was an image of Me, so much so, that all of his psalms reveal my person; of Saint Francis of Assisi, that he was a faithful copy of Me. It is said in the Holy Gospel: ‘Be perfect as your Father in Heaven is perfect’ - no less; it is also added that no one will enter the Kingdom of Heaven if he is not similar to the image of the Son of God; and many other things. About all these, no one says that they have been exalted too much, and that these are things not conforming to truths spoken by my very mouth. Only because to you I said that I wanted to compare you to the Virgin - to make you Her faithful copy, I have exalted you too much? So, comparing those to Me was not exalting them, nor did anyone raise any doubt or difficulty; but then, comparing to the Virgin – that’s too much exaltation. This means that they have not understood well the mission of the knowledge of my Will. Indeed, I repeat to you that I not only place you near Her as Her little daughter, on Her maternal lap, that She may guide you, instruct you on how you must imitate Her, to become Her faithful copy by always doing the Divine Will; so that, from Her lap, you may pass onto the lap of the Divinity. In fact, the mission of my Will is eternal, and it is precisely the mission of Our Celestial Father, who wants, commands, expects nothing else but that His Will be known and loved, that It be done on earth as It is in Heaven. So you, making this eternal mission your own and imitating the Celestial Father, must want nothing else for yourself and for all but that my Will be known, loved and fulfilled. And besides, when it is the creature who exalts herself, one should think about it; but when she remains at her place and I exalt her, all is permissible to Me – making one reach wherever I want, and the way I want. Therefore, trust Me and do not be concerned.”

    The prayer of Pope St. John Paul II:
    Immaculate Conception, Mary my Mother,
    Live in me, act in me, speak in and through me.
    Think your thoughts in my mind.
    Love through my heart.
    Give me your dispositions and feelings.
    Teach lead and guide me to Jesus.
    Correct, enlighten and expand my thoughts and behavior.
    Possess my soul. Take over my entire personality and life.
    Replace it with Yourself.
    Incline me to constant adoration and thanksgiving.
    Pray in me and through me.
    Let me live in you and keep me in this union always.
    Amen
     
    Mmary and Patty like this.
  11. lynnfiat

    lynnfiat Fiat Voluntas Tua

    FEAST DAY OF SAINT FAUSTINA KOWALSKA - OCT. 5TH

    Divine Mercy and Divine Will - below:
     

    Attached Files:

    Patty likes this.
  12. lynnfiat

    lynnfiat Fiat Voluntas Tua

    The Hail Mary

    The first canticle that they sang to my Mama was the ‘Hail Mary’, because in the ‘Hail Mary’ there are the most beautiful praises, the greatest honors; and the joy which She felt in being made Mother of God is renewed. Therefore, let us recite it together to honor Her, and when you yourself come to Paradise, I will let you find it as if you had recited it together with the Angels for the first time in Heaven.” Aug. 15,, 1899
     
    Patty, Mario and gracia like this.
  13. lynnfiat

    lynnfiat Fiat Voluntas Tua

    I have not as yet received a response to my question regarding the prayer I posted from the website, but was answered through prayer and being led to Fr. Joseph Ianuzzi’s book, which has been approved by the three theologians at the Pontifical University in Rome (you can check into this if you like). I will post what Fr. Joseph wrote and also what Jesus says in the Book of Heaven regarding your questions later today as it is quite lengthy. I will go to Adoration in a while to pray more about what I will be posting. God bless. Lynne
     
    Mario and Patty like this.
  14. Mario

    Mario Powers

    Looking forward to it, lynnfiat. Thank you for taking the time.

    Safe in the Refuge of the Immaculate Heart!
     
  15. lynnfiat

    lynnfiat Fiat Voluntas Tua

    In an attempt to explain what was written in the prayer which seemed controversial, “In, With, Through and For Jesus, Mary and Luisa”, I would like for us to begin with a prayer:

    My Jesus, as I read this, I intend to read together with You, in your Will, to call all souls to spiritual reading – especially those learning to live in the Divine Will. Help us to not only read, but to meditate, to understand, and to put into practice all that we learn. Amen.

    I would like to say firstly that the prayer in question I believe was originally written in Italian and translated into English, so the wording is most likely not exact as written above, but in order to give some further understanding of what Jesus has said regarding Luisa’s mission, I will try to explain directly from the writings in the Book of Heaven and also from Fr. Joseph Iannuzzi’s book and dissertation, “The Gift of Living in the Divine Will”, which as some of you know, was approved the three theologians at the Gregorian Pontifical University of Rome.

    In order to understand who Luisa is and what her mission was, I would encourage you to watch the video I posted a while back, “The Dawn of a Mystery”. It is important that you understand and believe that Luisa was the first person in original sin to receive the Gift of Living in the Divine Will, which is different than doing the Will of God which many Saints have done perfectly, but did not have this Gift that God wishes to give in our times (the third era – that of Sanctification LB), which was first given to Luisa. There is so much I could tell you about this, but the subject takes a book to explain, so I will keep this as short as possible. (Where there is written LB – this is my own explanation and not Fr. Josephs or anyone else.)

    In Volume 23, Dec. 22, 1927, Jesus tells us:
    “…you must know that all the knowledges and manifestations which I give you about my Will, and which you write on paper, do not depart from you, but remain centralized in you like rays inside their sphere. And this sphere is my very Divine Will reigning in you, which delights with great love in adding ever new rays which It makes with Its knowledges in this sphere, so that creatures may find enough light to know It, and enrapturing attractions to love It. All the rays to form the Kingdom of the Divine Will will be enclosed in this sphere; and all the rays, starting from within one single sphere, will have one single purpose: to form my Kingdom. However, each ray will have a distinct office; one ray will enclose the sanctity of my Divine Fiat and will bring sanctity; another, happiness and joy, and will invest those who want to live in It with happiness and joy; another ray will enclose peace and will consolidate all in the peace; another, strength; another, light and heat; and the children of my Kingdom will be strong, will have light to do good and to flee from evil, and ardent love to love what they possess. And so with all the other rays which will start from within this sphere.

    Now, all the children of my Will will be invested by these rays, they will move around them; even more, each ray will feed their souls, and they will suckle from them the Life of my Fiat. So, what will be your happiness in seeing all the good, the happiness, the sanctity, the peace and everything else, descend into the midst of the children of my Kingdom from inside your sphere, by virtue of these rays? And then, the complete glory that these creatures will give to their Creator for having known the Kingdom of my Will, ascend again within those very rays? There is no good which will not descend through you, by virtue of the sphere of my Will placed in you, nor glory which will not ascend again along the same way. When I choose a creature for a mission that must bring universal good into the midst of the human family, first I fix and enclose all the goods in the chosen one, who must contain all the superabundant good which others must receive, who, perhaps, will not even take everything that the chosen creature encloses. This happened in the Immaculate Queen, who was chosen to be the Mother of the Eternal Word, and therefore the Mother of all redeemed ones. Everything that they were to do, and all the good they were to receive, was enclosed and fixed inside the Sovereign Queen of Heaven, as though inside a sun’s sphere, in such a way that all the redeemed ones move around the Sun of the Celestial Mama; in such a way that She, more than most tender mother, does nothing but feed Her rays to Her children, to nourish them with Her light, with Her sanctity, with Her maternal love. But how many of the rays that She spreads have not been taken by creatures, because, ungrateful, they do not all draw around this Celestial Mother?

    So, one who is chosen must possess more than what all others together should possess. Just as all find light in the sun, in such a way that all creatures do not take the whole expanse of its light and the intensity of its heat, so it happened with my Mama: the goods which She contains are such and so many that, more than sun, She spreads the beneficial effects of Her vital and vivifying rays. And so it will be for the one who has been chosen for the Kingdom of my Will. See then, how the sacrifice of writing will be repaid to you: first, the good of the ray of that knowledge is fixed in you; and then, you will see that good descend through you into the midst of creatures, and, in return, the glory of the good which they will do, ascend again within that same light. How happy you will be in Heaven, and will thank Me for the sacrifices I had you make! My daughter, when a work is great, universal, and encloses many goods which all can enjoy, greater sacrifices are needed, and the one who is chosen to be the first must be disposed to give and sacrifice her life as many times for as many goods as she encloses, in order to give, together with those goods, her very life for the good of her other brothers. Did I not do the same in Redemption? Don’t you perhaps want to imitate Me?”

    Fr. Joseph explains this in his book, “As the first creature conceived in sin to possess this gift and establish in herself the Divine Kingdom that Adam forfeited with sin, Luisa mediates the gift of Living in the Divine Will through, with and in the divine acts of Jesus and Mary to all souls (this I believe is what the writer of the prayer was trying to say LB). Fr. Joseph goes on to explain, “Indeed, God’s having infused in Luisa singular graces was on account of her singular election to herald in the knowledge of this gift, and the restoration of its continuous operation in the redeemed. In light of the preceding, Jesus, Mary and Luisa extend to the three powers of the souls of the redeemed (from the writings I understand these three powers to be - memory, intellect and will LB) the gift of Living in the Divine Will, and offer the Divine Kingdom triple glory and triple reparation. If within the context of Luisa’s writings Mary emerges as the first creature to participate in mediating the Fiat of Redemption to all the redeemed, Luisa emerges as the firsts creature conceived in sin to participate in mediating the Fiat of Sanctification – the gift of Living in the Divine Will that was actualized in her to all the redeemed after her, but always with and through Jesus and Mary (this is very important to understand! LB). Much like the Fiat of Redemption, the Fiat of Sanctification is actualized by the Holy Spirit with the soul’s free consent and cooperation.”

    There is much in the writings regarding the three era’s – the first being the Fiat of Creation (the Father) the Fiat of Redemption (Jesus) and the Fiat of Sanctification (the Holy Spirit).

    I hope and pray that you understand this and do not turn away from this great Gift that God wishes to give us. All that is needed is the true disposition, the knowledge, and the desire and He will do the rest. If you have any questions, please just ask me and I will attempt to answer.

    In the Heart of Jesus and Mary
    Lynne
     
    Mario, Sam and Patty like this.
  16. Sam

    Sam Powers



    Thank you Lynne for taking the time to answer this. I will take the time to read and contemplate this.
     
    Mario likes this.
  17. lynnfiat

    lynnfiat Fiat Voluntas Tua

    “My beloved daughter, I want to make known to you the order of my Providence. Every course of two thousand years I have renewed the world. In the first two thousand years I renewed it with the Flood; in the second two thousand I renewed it with my coming upon earth, in which I manifested my Humanity, from which, as though from many fissures, my Divinity shone forth. And the good and the very Saints of the following two thousand years have lived of the fruits of my Humanity, and, in drops, they have enjoyed my Divinity. Now we are at the turn of the third two thousand years, and there will be a third renewal. This is the reason for the general confusion - it is nothing other than the preparation for the third renewal; and if in the second renewal I manifested what my Humanity did and suffered, and very little of what the Divinity was operating, now, in this third renewal, after the earth has been purged and the current generation destroyed for the most part, I will be even more generous with creatures, and I will accomplish the renewal by manifesting what my Divinity did within my Humanity; how my Divine Will acted with my human will; how everything remained linked within Me; how I did and redid everything, and even one thought of each creature was redone by Me and sealed with my Divine Volition. My love wants its outpouring, and wants to make known the excesses which my Divinity operated in my Humanity for the good of creatures, which surpass by far the excesses that my Humanity operated externally. This is also why I often speak to you about the living in my Will, which I have not manifested to anyone until now. At the most, they have known the shadow of my Will, the grace, the sweetness that doing It contains; but to penetrate inside of It, to embrace immensity, to multiply oneself with Me and penetrate everywhere, even while being on earth, both into Heaven and into the hearts, to lay down the human ways and act with the divine ways - this is not yet known; so much so, that not to a few will it appear strange, and those who do not keep their minds open to the light of truth will not understand a thing. But I, little by little, will make my way, manifesting now one truth, now another, of this living in my Will, so that they will end up comprehending It. "
     
  18. lynnfiat

    lynnfiat Fiat Voluntas Tua

  19. Mario

    Mario Powers

    Don’t you perhaps want to imitate Me? Yes, I do.:)

    Safe in the Divine Will!
     
    lynnfiat likes this.
  20. Frodo

    Frodo Archangels

    It shocks me how others still accept such things while disregarding the rich Tradition we have in Catholicism.

    These teachings, as presented in their current translations (of which there is no authorized English translation), are problematic to say the least.

    Better off praying the rosary, mass, etc. This can be dangerous to ones soul.
     
    josephite likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Share This Page