The Divine Will

Discussion in 'Consecration to Mary' started by Border collie, Nov 13, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FatimaPilgrim

    FatimaPilgrim Powers

    I've also been awaken at 3am or so for months now, but it's stopped being a big problem and I go back to sleep quickly as I ask "Jesus and Mary please help me" when it happens. This is because a friend told me that 3am is when demons are at the height of their nonsense, as 3am is the anti-thesis of the 3pm Holy Hour, and 3am is when the satanists conduct their black masses
     
    kathy k likes this.
  2. kathy k

    kathy k Guest

    You can also offer love, glory and adoration to God in the Divine Will on behalf of all who are offending Him in that hour.
     
    Jeanne and DonnaS like this.
  3. FatimaPilgrim

    FatimaPilgrim Powers

    I will add that as well :)
     
    kathy k likes this.
  4. fallen saint

    fallen saint Baby steps :)

    3am time is for Gods Prayer Warriors...please no fear. Our Lord will not send you demons unless you are prepared. Not sure you are prepared... yet (Maybe Never). So, change your outlook...God wakes you up to pray with His Warriors, that is a gift. If you are not alone... just close your eyes and pray the rosary without waking your significant other. If you are alone, close your door take your covers off and pray your rosary out-loud (quietly). 3am is special to many saints...most don't mention it but there is something very spiritual about that hour. You will begin to pray and when you are done you will go back to sleep. My only advice is to be consistent. The rosary is usually the best and a 1/2 hour to a hour dedicated to God is a great grace.

    Don't worry you will go back to sleep and feel good in the morning.

    May Gods Will be Done

    Note: For those that have sleeping disorders...do not follow the above advice. Just accept God has awoken you and with your eyes closed thank God and ask for the gift of sleep.

     
    Jeanne likes this.
  5. Fatima, since I was introduced to praying and living in the DW my life has become ever so much simpler, I rarely read much of other threads on this site now and find some of them very lacking in peace. I cannot emphasise how much of a difference the DW has made to me. Some days I would be going about my daily duties and have this niggling feeling that something wasn't right.. on reflection I would discover that I had forgotten to fuse myself in the DW in that particular act. Also in conversation I have felt a prompt not to engage in a particular topic or say a certain sentence.
    It is interesting reading how the Lord prompts us all in different ways, and I admire those who pray at 3am, I cannot lay claim to that grace yet .... :)
    Hopefully the good Lord and Our Lady will introduce many more members into the DW.
     
    fallen saint, Jeanne, maryn and 4 others like this.
  6. lynnfiat

    lynnfiat Fiat Voluntas Tua

    “My daughter, to contain oneself in God and not to go out of the boundaries of peace is all the same. So, if you detect a little bit of disturbance it is a sign that you make a little exit from within God, because to contain oneself in Him and not to have perfect peace is impossible; more so, since the boundaries of peace are endless – even more, all that belongs to God is all peace.” Volume 3 - June 17, 1900
     
  7. lynnfiat

    lynnfiat Fiat Voluntas Tua

    What the test will be for the children of the Divine Kingdom:

    "...when I command that something should not be done, it is a door that I leave, through which the human will can make its exit; it is an opportunity that the creature always has, by which she can go out of my Will. But when I say: ‘from here there is no exit’, all doors remain closed, her weakness is fortified, and the only thing that is left to her is the decision to enter, never to go out again - or not to enter at all. Therefore, in order to live in the Kingdom of my Will there will only be the decision – the decision will carry the accomplished act.
    Vol. 24 Apr. 1, 1928
     
    josephite, Jeanne, Sam and 1 other person like this.
  8. PotatoSack

    PotatoSack Powers

    wow...that makes me shudder a little bit. I am still clinging a bit to my will. although I desire the DW peace you guys always talk about. may I dive into your divine will head first!!
     
  9. kathy k

    kathy k Guest

    In the book of heaven, Jesus tells Luisa that we are like children of a king, who cling to the dirty rags of our own will, when He wants to clothe us from the royal household!
     
    josephite, lynnfiat and PotatoSack like this.
  10. lynnfiat

    lynnfiat Fiat Voluntas Tua

    Jesus calls our wills, "the wretched rags of the human will". Makes one shudder for sure. Only He can clean those dirty rags - we need to have only the desire to have them cleaned. Blessings.
     
    josephite, Sam and kathy k like this.
  11. Bartimaeus

    Bartimaeus Archangels

    "Self will does not lead to me."



    September 27th 2004
    ...Consider how important each soul is to Me. Consider Me, Jesus, in the form of My humanity. As I suffered anguish in the Garden, I was tempted with every form of temptation. Let us say that the
    enemy offered Me every soul on earth, but one. For stepping away from the chance of saving this one soul, I could escape the cross. Add to the consideration that this one soul might reject Me and be lost anyway. Would I be tempted? Would you?
    Now consider that this one soul was yours.
    What do you think I would say?
    I assure you, My beloved, I said NO.
    Do not hold back from Me, little servants. Do not sidestep the Divine Will.
    Your family needs you and I need you.
     
    josephite, Jeanne and lynnfiat like this.
  12. Bartimaeus

    Bartimaeus Archangels

    Direction For Our Times. October 8, 2004
    Jesus
    Little servants, seek only the Divine Will. On each day I want you to consider what I require from you. This means you will often find yourself realigning your activities to fit into My needs. Your time must be fruitful for the Kingdom and for that to occur, you must always
    ask Me what I would like you to do with your time. You see that I wish there to be constant communication between us.
    This may seem like a burden to you at first, but you will quickly become comfortable with unity to heaven. If heaven is to flow through you into the world, and that is the goal, you must let heaven direct everything. You know that We in heaven are willing to do that
    for you. We know that you are striving to allow heaven to direct you. So all that is needed is practice. How often We have asked you to practice. You are coming along, little apostles, and you are wit-
    nessing the way it is to be, with you serving and Me directing. Move forward daily, always forward, in My service, and you will see souls returning. I am with you in everything.
     
  13. lynnfiat

    lynnfiat Fiat Voluntas Tua

    "My daughter, when I was on earth, didn’t my hands lower themselves to work the wood, hammer the nails, and help my foster Father Joseph in the smithing work? While I was doing that, with those very hands and with those fingers, I created souls and called other souls to the other life; I divinized all human actions; I sanctified them, giving a Divine merit to each one of them. In the movements of my fingers I called in sequence all the movements of your fingers and those of others; and if I saw that they were doing them for Me, or because I wanted to act within them, I continued my life of Nazareth in them, and I felt cheered by them for the sacrifices and the humiliations of my hidden Life, giving them the merit of my own Life.

    Daughter, the hidden Life that I conducted in Nazareth is not taken into account by men, when in fact, after the Passion, nothing could benefit them more. By lowering Myself to all those little actions and those acts which men exercise during their daily life, such as eating, sleeping, drinking, working, starting the fire, sweeping, etc. - all acts which no one can do without - I made flow inside their souls a tiny divine coin of incalculable price. Therefore, if my Passion redeemed them, my hidden Life provided each human action, even the most insignificant one, with Divine merit and with infinite value."

    Volume 11 - August 14, 1912
     
    josephite, Jeanne, Sam and 1 other person like this.
  14. lynnfiat

    lynnfiat Fiat Voluntas Tua

    "In the grotto, Saint Joseph never left Me without the light of a little lantern at night. Here in the Sacrament, how many times I remain in the dark also at night! Oh, how much more painful is my Sacramental lot! How many hidden tears, not seen by anyone. How many wails not listened to. If my lot as an Infant moved you to pity, much more should my Sacramental lot move you to pity.” Volume 12 - December 25, 1920
     
    josephite, Jeanne, Booklady and 2 others like this.
  15. lynnfiat

    lynnfiat Fiat Voluntas Tua

    “My daughter, my love toward the children of my Will will be such and so great, that I will not permit that they touch the earth. I will lay my steps under their feet so that, if they walk, they may touch my steps, not the earth - in such a way as to feel within them the life of my steps, which will communicate the life of the steps of my Divine Will to the steps of the children of my Will. If they work, they will feel the touch of my works which, lining up, will communicate to their works the virtue of my Will. If they speak, if they think, they will feel the life of my words and of my thoughts which, investing them, will communicate to their minds and words the virtue of my Fiat. So, I Myself will be the carrier of the children of my Will; I will be very jealous that they may not touch anything, so that they may take part in nothing, and may feel my life flow continuously within them, forming the life of the eternal Will in theirs. Therefore, they will be the most beautiful works of my creative hands.
    Vol. 24, May 6, 1928
     
    josephite, Jeanne and kathy k like this.
  16. lynnfiat

    lynnfiat Fiat Voluntas Tua

    Oh my Jesus, please remove from me all that keeps me from living in your Holy Divine Will. If there is anything of which I am unaware of that keeps me outside of Your Will, make it known to me that I may repent of it so as to live firmly in Your Will. I ask you to make me into that image you had of me when I was first in Your Thoughts, and do not allow me to distort that image. May I grow ever more in Your Light as to form a Heaven for you on earth and to be united with you forever for all Eternity. Amen
     
  17. Sam

    Sam Powers



    AMEN! :love:
     
    josephite likes this.
  18. Mario

    Mario Powers

    As I've mentioned, I've been journeying with Mother Mary during the course of her life in the Kingdom of the Divine Will as narrated by Louisa. I've received a number of blessings and insights, and will be faithful through til the end, but I struggle with the style of writing. It is simply the way it is, but has proven to provide opportunities to offer it up.

    This evening, I happened to pull off one of my bookshelves, Our Lady Speaks to Her Beloved Priests, messages received by Fr. Stefano Gobbi. It has been a chunk of time since I've read any entries. Now this style of writing always touched an emotional cord with me and easily carried me along. And what was one of the messages to which I opened?

    ...There is a spiritual immolation which I am asking of everyone. It is made up of the acceptance, with love, of every circumstance of your life as a fulfillment of the will of the Heavenly Father. Do always and at every moment only the divine will. Then the Father will be pleased with you, who are giving to the Son the joy of doing, in you, only the will of the Father... Do not be troubled. The powerful times of the purification, of the great tribulation and of the apostasy have arrived. For this reason I invite you all today to enter into the Temple of my Immaculate Heart, so that I may offer you to the perfect glorification of the Most Holy Trinity. (11/21/91, No. 460, p.750, para. f and g)

    Need I say more? Lead on Dear Mary through your servant Louisa!:)

    Safe in the Refuge of the Immaculate Heart!
     
    josephite, lynnfiat, Jeanne and 3 others like this.
  19. lynnfiat

    lynnfiat Fiat Voluntas Tua

    For more messages from Our Lady to Fr. Gobbi with reference to the Divine Will, you may want to read these chapters: #169, 173, 177, 185, 213, 223, 260, 261, 299, 303, 308, 315, 321, 377, 398, 405, 413, 436, 441, 444, 453, 472, 482, 487, 500, 505, 511, 518, 522, 558, 578.

    Please pray for our Priests to read and accept these messages as it is the most important thing and Jesus so desires this! He wants to give the knowledge of living in His Divine Will to all - but it will come through His Priests as He tells Conchita de Armida.

    Luisa says, "As I write (the Book of Heaven), the life of the truths that Jesus has told me remains in them (in the writings), in such a way that those who will read them will feel the communicative virtue of a life that is being infused in them, and will feel transformed into the very life of the truth which they will read."
     
    Jeanne, josephite and Fatima like this.
  20. Fatima

    Fatima Powers

    MMP #177 "Today, from every part of the world, I am gathering you all into my Immaculate Heart. It is the refuge which your heavenly Mother has prepared for you. Here, you will be safe from every danger and at the moment of the storm, you will find your peace. Here you will be formed by me according to the plan which the Heart of my Son Jesus has entrusted to me. Thus each one of you will be helped by me to carry out in a perfect manner the divine will alone".
     
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Share This Page