The Divine Will

Discussion in 'Consecration to Mary' started by Border collie, Nov 13, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kathy k

    kathy k Guest

    Just got back from my first annual Epiphany gathering with my adult children and grand boy in New Orleans (!) and found this post from Leo on the God Speaks thread:

    New uploads of videos by Francine Bériault (Canada, a.k.a. 'La Fille du Oui à Jésus)

    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQBNLdBHWFNpZ_KikxMNeZg

    Also, Volumes 5a and 5b are now available to be downloaded in English.

    Volume 5a:
    http://www.lafilleduouiajesus.org/a_volume5a.pdf

    Volume 5b:
    http://www.lafilleduouiajesus.org/a_volume5b.pdf

    I'm almost through with the first half of Volume 5, and I'm so grateful for this knowledge!!! So far, I'm learning about unconditional love. I'm practicing what I'm learning and it is amazing!

    So, who among us doesn't know about unconditional love? But it's being planted in me and taking root (finally).

    Isn't it amazing how we're all being instructed? I really feel that every new knowledge is being fed to me exactly when I'm ready.
     
  2. lynnfiat

    lynnfiat Fiat Voluntas Tua

    Knowledge opens the doors of the good which is known, in order to possess it.

    Knowledge opens the doors of the good which is known, and the more knowledges I have manifested to you about my Will, the more different doors of goods, of light, of grace and of divine sharings, I have opened for you. These doors are open for you; and as these knowledges reach into the midst of creatures, these doors will open for them, because knowledge makes love arise for the good which is known. And the first door I will open will be my Will, in order to close the little door of theirs. My Will will make them abhor their own, because before my Will the human will is incapable of acting; with the light of my Will it sees how insignificant and good at nothing it is; therefore, as though consequently, they will put their will aside. Moreover, you must know that when I manifest to you one knowledge about my Will, only when you have let all the good of what I have manifested to you enter into your soul - then do I decide to open for you another door of my knowledge. If I did not do so, yours would only be the news of that good, but not the possession of it. I do not know how to do this; whenever I speak, I want the good which I manifest to be possessed. Therefore, be attentive in the exercise of my Will, that I may open for you more doors of my knowledges, and you may enter more into the divine possessions.”
    (Vol. 30, 1925)

    "Amen, amen I say to you, I am the door of the sheep." (John 10:7).
     
    kathy k likes this.
  3. Fatima

    Fatima Powers

    It seems there are a few classes of Catholics these days. There is the apostate Catholics, the lukewarm Catholics, the practicing Catholics and the Catholics striving to live not just in the state of grace, but living in the Divine Will. Living in the Divine Will is much different than just striving to be in sanctifying grace. It demands not getting caught up in the news, the gossip, the moment to moment pettiness, being most knowledgeable of the faith, or of events going on the the world and in the Church. It is rising above it all and entering into a deep prayer life where one takes your concerns to the Lord and trusting in him, not in ones own wisdom, knowledge and understanding, to let Him fix what is broken. Francine's and Luisa's messages teach us as much. This is where we find God's peace of heart and joy through it all. There is no short cut. We either jump on board with the only train headed in the right direction or we will not survive what is forthcoming. There is no other option. Being right will not get anyone through the storm, only being right in His Divine Will will suffice. This I am convinced of. Francine's and Luisa's messages speak of this and Verne's messages in GSWYL calls out those living in sanctifying grace, but not living in the Divine Will as 'spiritual babies" and these He will take home before the 'new earth' comes lest they loose their soul through the tribulation.
     
    Last edited: Jan 13, 2016
  4. kathy k

    kathy k Guest

    I just read this on page 121 of Francine's Vol. 5a:

    You have the power of love within you to be happy on earth as in Heaven, but because of your ignorance regarding love, you do not comprehend this power that is within you for everyone. As long as there is a single child of God who is unaware of the power of love dwelling within him, no one will be able to be happy on earth as in Heaven : a person who loves unconditionally wants everyone to love unconditionally – in this resides his happiness. You need to surrender to the movement of life by telling me : “My God, I surrender my life to you. Do what you will with me, for them. Help the being that I am to accept them as they are so that the love within my life may nourish their lives, and so that, one day, unconditional love may reign in all hearts.” (emphasis mine.kk)

    My children, I am not asking you to learn this prayer by heart. Inside you is the movement of life, and through love, you have just received graces of love which were given to every person who has read this prayer. The same thing occurred within all God’s children when you read this prayer. In this way, I, the Life, nourish life, and your life undergoes transformations at every instant. Tomorrow and every day after that, the Holy Spirit will have words of love rise up within you which you will utter, and you will give me your life. I will help you to accept your neighbour as he is, and my love shall nourish your love so that you may discover the unconditional love that will change the face of the earth. Have faith that my graces will circulate within the movement of life and that every life will be nourished with my graces : and this includes yours as well.
     
  5. Leo

    Leo Principalities

    We are living in a special time. This time is the threshold leading to a world of love. I have never read a book that describes so clearly what it means to love with unconditional love.
     
  6. Mario

    Mario Powers

    Kathy,

    This is a beautiful prayer. Next September, my youngest, Daniel, will head off to college. When I think of my relationship with my children, too often I've been upset when they have failed to be as I think they ought. Instead, I should let them grow as they are, even when the Cross must prune them accordingly. I can't save them; that is the Lord's prerogative!

    Safe in the Hearts of Jesus and Mary!
     
  7. Ecclesiasticus 2

    Ecclesiasticus 2 Principalities

    Leo,
    I agree. Since I started reading vol. 4 my whole demeanor and understanding has changed. I have become more humble and recognize my sinfulness at the moment it occurs or even before I move that direction in my thoughts. I take the time and have more patients before responding. Less times of sin and more times overcoming the temptation to respond to sin. My wife has told me she sees a change in me and I because of my actions and words guided by the Holy Spirit see a beautiful change in her transpiring before me. I love her more now than any time in our 39 years of marriage. I have been more open to Gods will for me in giving love toward others needs and not expecting anything except to continue to love our Lord and loving others more fully. I don't know how I would have reacted with my son-in-law and their family struggles if I have not found the peace that the Lord is providing me during these times. When in church reading, meditating and praying I come away with a peaceful and loving disposition that brings me through each day in walking with our Lord. These writings are not only meant for us in todays world and its struggles and heart aches, but for all who want to turn their will over to Him who is Love and wish to become one united in His Love.
     
  8. Fatima

    Fatima Powers

    The MOG forum offers so much to so many, but none so beneficial to the journey as this thread and the messages that teach us how to live in the Divine Will. I believe this thread is the most important of all and most pleasing of all to our Lord and Blessed Mother. What good does all the head knowledge and arguments displayed on many of the threads on MOG do for your salvation? What will it do for you when the storm hits your area? Learning what it means to live, to understand and to be a reflection of the Divine Will is all that will matter soon. Thank God he has given us the many volumes of the Divine Will through Luisa, Francine and others. The fruits of living in the Divine Will are trust in Jesus, peace of heart and joy to name just a few. We need this now and it is so necessary that we enter into the Divine Will before the storm hits home. It may be to late otherwise.
     
  9. garabandal

    garabandal Powers

    It is the thread I read the least.

    I understand the concept I think but ----

    for something so apparently simple it still seems complicated to me.

    But, I am a slow learner when it comes to spiritual matters. Doing it for years and still stumble my way down the road.
     
    Last edited: Jan 18, 2016
    Sam likes this.
  10. Fatima

    Fatima Powers

    The Divine Will is all about the interior life. For me it is the very reason I go to confession. It benefits our journey to God very little if we do not seek to change those imperfections within. Reading the messages from Francine and Luisa have helped my spiritual journey tremendously. Believe me, there was a time I would have argued right with Brian, Mac and others on this forum and probably myself been kicked off. Reading and meditating on living in the Divine Will has taught me what is essential on our journey. The one thing it is not, is arguing our view points to the point where love is not the end. The Divine Will teaches us to pray more and speak less. To trust God more to make things right and our debates and spiritual rhetoric less. Knowledge, wisdom and understanding have there place within the journey, but they are not virtue, they are means to assist virtue if done in humility and not pride. Much of the conversations on MOG are often about head knowledge of the faith and I have been guilty of this myself. What Mary teaches us is that it is the heart that matters and that sometimes, if not most of the time, silence and prayer is the disposition we should take. This is the Divine Will.
     
    DivineMercy, Mario, Jeanne and 9 others like this.
  11. kathy k

    kathy k Guest

    What I've been learning is how we influence each other, for good or ill. Engaging in an argument nourishes division, which is the aim of the enemy. We have a good God, who is perfectly capable of correcting our wrong-headed ideas. It's not my job to correct my brothers and sisters. (Others have that mission - I do not. Thanks be to God!!!!!)
     
    Jeanne and Sam like this.
  12. Ecclesiasticus 2

    Ecclesiasticus 2 Principalities

    Garabandal,
    God loves slow learners for this gives Him much more time to search your heart to connect the dots, guide your imperfections by showing you the truth and strengthen your will for the love of Him alone. And how does He do this? By loving! Who could refuse this method of learning? I know because we are all slow learners, but soon this could happen at warp speed if we only give our yes, stay in Sanctifying grace through confession, receive His son and grow in His love by uniting our will to His and eventually living only in His Divine Will. For new or slow learners baby steps are excepted ( He loves those that are like the little children). Who wants to be the first one in line into this simple method? There is no waiting and we can follow what we are all called to do. To know Him, to love Him and to serve Him all the days of our life.
     
  13. Ecclesiasticus 2

    Ecclesiasticus 2 Principalities

    Love For All My Children, Jesus Volume 4 By the girl of my will in Jesus
    278 – My Presence in You Jesus

    I, I am the Life, I am the Word; wherever my word is, I am. My children, these writings are willed by the Trinity for each of you; it is up to me alone to teach you what God my Father wants you to know. I came into your world to show you how great and pure my Father’s Will is. Truth comes from me, the Son of God; I came in the name of my Father to teach my holy apostles all truth, I am the Truth; the word is grace if it is of me, I am the living Word; welcome the light, I am the Light.

    The event you will soon experience within you will be tremendous, it is me, The Love, that you will see. Your reward for having given yourselves to me will be so great that you will feel an extreme joy. It is I who will provide this immense joy within you, it will let itself be discovered to never again stop. It is because you will be in a movement of love that it will grow in you, for never again will an impurity put a stop to its growth. In an ensemble of movements of love, all will blossom and all will be perfect.

    My children, be assured that you will have to undergo a great test: the one of love. You will have to renounce all you know at present so that your yes to The Love may be complete; it is I who will help you overcome this test. Through the power of my love, you will discover within you the love buried underneath your sins; I car-ried those sins to death, but your purification is necessary to you. Sins will have to be eradicated from you and all you are will have to be purified by a purifying fire, for your flesh has known evil. It is through the eye that darkness has entered your interior. Because of your eye that has seen sin, the interior of your being has known sin, it has been in contact with sin. The flesh remembers this contact; this is why you will have to let yourselves be purified so that your flesh may no longer remember sin, only my might has this power. My children, I want you pure without any trace of evil inside you, for I am the Purity and you will become similar to what I am: pure.

    If you say yes to The Love, all the joys of the world gathered together will not be comparable to the joy you will live; your being will be illuminated internally, it will be in the light eternally, it will feel joy. Do not try to imagine what this will be, it is impossible. Think of a reward you have been expecting for a long time; one day, you are told that the much-awaited moment has arrived and you must present your-selves at a certain place to receive your reward; you are so happy that even before leaving you anticipate the moment of your reward. Once there, you note that this greatly surpasses what you had imagined, and so your joy is so great that you cry from the force of so much emotion.

    My little loves, my coming will bring you joy that will be multiplied by other joys, like a huge fireworks display that covers the entire sky when it explodes. I am the Light of the world; can you imagine that you will see the very Author of all you see and know, while I am more than all you could possibly see and know? Every-thing is in me, I instruct you on what you will live within yourselves very soon. Any child who instructs himself on my Word grows in my holy Body, for I, I am the Word, and all words return to their Master. I love you for coming to me, Jesus, I who am the Mystical Body. Amen.
     
    Sam likes this.
  14. Ecclesiasticus 2

    Ecclesiasticus 2 Principalities

    Very interesting how both Francine's writings from the Lord and Luisa's writings from the Lord are united as one from His Divine Love
    Asking us to get out of our own "torpor of our human will" and come to Him to be "transformed" by He who is Love
    From a letter of Luisa

    Such are the knowledge's about my Fiat: if they are not made known, their rays cannot extend and take souls as though in their hands to warm them, to remove from them the torpor of the human will, to mold them anew, to transform them again in the life which my Fiat wants to infuse into them; because these knowledge's are, and contain, the new creation of transforming the creature as he came out of Our creative hands.” Volume 24 - March 25, 1928

    Francine's writings
    276 – A Voice Is Crying Out for You to Prepare Yourselves
    Jesus


    May all truth be written; abandon yourself and write. All that will be dictated in this writing is enlightenment for each of you, my children. Behold, the time of the darkness has arrived upon you. You are, at this moment, in a torpor, for you have let yourselves be permeated by a lack of love towards yourselves. My children, each child on earth has undergone a brainwashing, for Satan rules as master on earth, he has conceived plans to place human will at his service. His scheme has practically succeeded; oh! take note of the disaster around you! His weapons are hatred, jeal-ousy, disobedience, pride, greed, gluttony, laziness, impurity, modernism, socialism, wars, revolts, fears, violence, judgements, opinions, poor discernment, and disagreements: mother against daughter, father against son, brother against sister, race against race, language against language, nation against nation, religion against religion, and during this time you do not preoccupy yourselves with your soul which dies for lack of love.
    My children, may this be understood fully, all has been prepared since the beginning of your world. This world was created for love, not for hatred, violence, and lukewarmness. All must be love, this is why I, Jesus, I, The Love, I am calling out to you to be love. My children, may all this be clear to you, when you will be before me, your lives and all the sins you have accumulated, yes, all that has turned you into beings unclean to love, all will be shown to you. Do you not realize that these times are not love? You must place yourselves in step with me, The Love, oth-erwise, my poor children, you who do not want to know that The Love is in you, you will have to make a decision and this, despite your stubbornness.
     
    josephite, Julia, Sam and 1 other person like this.
  15. Pinecone Jill

    Pinecone Jill New Member

    Thank you so, so much for this thread.
    I am still in the "surrender of will is not surrender of personality/self" stage, meaning I struggle, read and try to absorb but dont quite "got it" yet. I found of Fr Iannuzzi regarding Luisa and the divine will. I find it hard to watch because the video keeps jumping around to different images, but, it is very good to listen too.

    God bless!
    pcj
     
    Jeanne, Border collie and kathy k like this.
  16. kathy k

    kathy k Guest

    Jill, if you haven't listened to Fr. Robert Young, here is his intro: http://www.cin.org/divinewilltallahassee/INTRO 092310.mp3

    He teaches from the book of heaven, and there is a new program just about every Saturday, and archived. This has helped my understanding more than anything else. http://www.divinewilltallahassee.com/Home
     
    Pinecone Jill and lynnfiat like this.
  17. Excuse my ignorance but are "Francine's writings approved by the church? I don't know anything about her/him and don't have the time to go looking.
    I'm on a spiritual alert these days because I joined a DW group on facebook and one of the first posts I read is a message from maria divine mercy's book.
     
  18. lynnfiat

    lynnfiat Fiat Voluntas Tua

    Maria Divine Mercy has been determined a false prophet by several well known holy Priests. Be very discerning about anyone trying to promote her on a Divine Will facebook site. God bless you.
     
  19. lynnfiat

    lynnfiat Fiat Voluntas Tua

    “My daughter, look at how I identify Myself with the soul who does my Will, making Myself one with her. I become her own life, because my Will is inside and outside of that soul. One can say that my Will is like the air she breathes, which gives life to everything in her; like the light which makes everything seen and understood; like the heat which warms, fecundates and makes one grow; like the heart that palpitates; like the hands that work; like the feet that walk. When the human will unites itself to my Volition, my Life is formed in the soul.”

    Then, having received Communion, I was saying to Jesus, ‘I love You’, and He told me: “My daughter, do you really want to love Me? Say: Jesus, I love You with your Will. And since my Will fills Heaven and earth, your love will surround Me everywhere, and your ‘I love You’ will resound up there in the Heavens, and down to the bottom of the abysses. So, if you want to say: ‘I adore You, I bless You, I praise You, I thank You’, you will say it united with my Will, and you will fill Heaven and earth with adorations, benedictions, praises, thanksgiving - in my Will. These are simple, easy and immense things.

    My Will is everything, to the extent that my very attributes - what are they? A simple act of my Will. Therefore, if Justice, Goodness, Wisdom, Fortitude follow their course, my Will precedes them, accompanies them, and places them in the act of operating. In sum, they do not move one point from my Volition. Therefore, whoever takes my Will takes everything; even more, she can say that her life is ended - ended the weaknesses, the temptations, the passions and the miseries - because all things lose their rights in the one who does my Will. My Will has primacy over everything, and right to all.”


    Volume 11 - October 2, 1913

     
    kathy k and Jeanne like this.
  20. I am aware of Maria Divine Mercy, but can you answer my previous question?
     
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Share This Page