St Therese Relic for sale.

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mac, Jun 15, 2015.

  1. Joe Crozier

    Joe Crozier Guest

    Ĺooks like I have been conned anyway. The relic is marked as being from the dust of the body. The certificate says it was only touched to clothing. I did not see this before and cant withdraw my bid. Never again.
     
  2. Infant Jesus of Prague

    Infant Jesus of Prague The More you Honor Me The More I will Bless Thee

    Joe, have no worries.
    I have bought a many of items from ebay...just because you are a TOP bidder doesn't mean you will win...trust me, watch this auction the last 5 minutes and see ALL the snipers who come out...wow
    I lost a many of auctions on tools and things this way!!!!

    2nd} Even if you win, ebay has a back out clause for items are not as described so you don't have to pay...go to the dispute forum on ebay
    ...they do take care of buyers!!!
    St Terese, protect Joe and us All!
     
    Spirit of Truth and Mac like this.
  3. Joe Crozier

    Joe Crozier Guest

    THANKS INFANT JESUS
     
    Spirit of Truth likes this.
  4. Infant Jesus of Prague

    Infant Jesus of Prague The More you Honor Me The More I will Bless Thee

    Joe,
    sorry I didn't think of this earlier.
    Maybe email the seller and CC ebay on the email as well,so ebay sees your attempts to withdraw before the final sale.
    State your views, after you bid you read the sellers documents and found them deceptive...Maybe state upfront the description by seller and the COT do not line up and buyers should have been told on sentence one! Not in the details to figure out...

    Just a few thougts...been there done that...lol
    watch thhis auction, keep refreshing your screen every few seconds and watch what happens.I bet this relic goes for double its current price!
    Peace Brother !

    PS...MY H key sticks, so fill in the blanks...hahaha
     
    Spirit of Truth and Mac like this.
  5. Joe Crozier

    Joe Crozier Guest

    Thanks again, have done it. Nice to have the support.
     
    Spirit of Truth likes this.
  6. Joe Crozier

    Joe Crozier Guest

    I WAS OUT-BID:)
     
    Mac and hope like this.
  7. Mac

    Mac "To Jesus, through Mary"

    AMEN!

    End of thread please.:X3:
     
  8. Joe Crozier

    Joe Crozier Guest

    THE END
     
    Mac likes this.
  9. josephite

    josephite Powers




    Hey, no one has answered my question yet.

    So if anyone can I would be interested.

    Question is;
    Thank you.
     

Share This Page