I'm not aware of any messages that refer to this event, but there are TLIG messages that refer to Greece. I found these this morning: January 6, 1993: As for your nation, I will melt it down as one melts iron May 18, 2011 - untitled If you search for Greece or Greek with the search function here, you can find many entries (ex: about persecution from Greek orthodox priests, pilgrimages or retreats in Greece, messages for prayer groups, words in Greek, messages for unity & for Greek priests, etc)
Here is a compilation of weather events for June. How can anyone not see the many scenes from Exodus going on in our world today.
I took this photo last April while helping during lambing on a farm. This picture does not do justice to what it looked like in reality. I saw what looked something similar to a swastika (somewhat inverted though) and the Islamic crescent over it. Both are blurred in this photo. And of course both are on the head of a beautiful recently born lamb. The lambs hair was not touched or moved into place for this photo, it actually looked very clear to the naked eye. Maybe a sign maybe not but I was quite stunned when I saw it and though I should share. View attachment 3190
When I hear of things like this, I honestly just want God to rain down fire and brimstone on us all because I just don't want to live in a world like this anymore. It sickens me to no end and angers me to no end. God help us all. http://liveactionnews.org/breaking-...or-caught-on-tape-selling-aborted-baby-parts/
After WWII we held War Crime Tribunals for people who had this mindset! Humanoids that wake up every morning with a goal of furthering the killing of other human beings more "efficiently" for "commercial", "scientific" and political/ideological purposes! FIFTY FIVE MILLION PLUS MURDERED in the USA alone these past 40 years. Only Communist China has managed to kill off more humans in such a short time!! Death Panels for those over 65 coming soon!! GOD SAVE ALL HERE!!
It is estimated that over a billion innocent souls have been murdered by abortion in the last 40 years. The evil needs to end. I am all for the mercy of the Lord and have more time for souls to be saved and convert but the losses on the other side seem so large now and the horror just gets worse and worse. The state of NY just approved late term abortion by poisoning the child via the heart. So a scared young mother to be at even full term can now in a panic turn to abortion. How absolutely horrific and evil. How can a man like myself not be enraged so badly to the point where war needs to be declared on these enemies of life, these enemies of God Almighty?
You know I always interpret when Jesus said that to live by the sword one would die by the sword, that this was not a call to be a pacifist but more a statement of how your life would end if you took up arms and fought. I would gladly die by the sword so that others would live. I would gladly die so that even on of these poor, innocent lives could have a chance at life. I know this to my core that I would be one to fight and sacrifice for another. You see so many videos these days of kids ganging up and fighting others why so many stand by and just record it and do nothing. I could never do this even if it was 20 to 1. If I came across this it would at least be 20 to 2. What happened to men? Where did they go? How have they become so passive? Thankfully I am not like so many of my generation. Thankfully I had a great uncle who was a Marine and fought in the Pacific in WWII who taught me what a real man is. Men don't stand by and let evil take over the world but for some reason the men of today do. I have always admired the code of the samurai. Samurai means "to serve". They truly gave all for the service of others and would face their death with honor. Where has honor gone in this world? I pray that it comes back. I pray that men become men again and stand up to evil and stare it right in the face and always take that step forward and never backward.
I was just emailed a petition to sign that insists that the US Congress investigate Planned Parenthood selling aborted baby body parts and to cut off their Federal funding. https://www.lifesitenews.com/petiti...il&utm_term=0_c5c75ce940-1e3b5d6e4a-398358841
The question is, what is worth fighting for these days is different then the days past. I cringe when I think of the good servicemen under the command of a president who will direct them based on political motives in lieu of honor. Soon they will be rounding up US citizens, as will the cops, to contain or arrest faithful Christians for practicing their beliefs. Seems to me we will have our hands full protecting our faith and family soon enough against lawlessness now developing.
Fatima, I'm not sure, exactly, what your point is? I don't know if your USA/or elsewhere but if USA it sounds like what your saying is: "When they get to the Mississippi, I'll Stand and Fight" .. if so? Please stay out of my Fox Hole! It is never too early to take a Righteous Stand with Pen and/or Arms if necessary. History is replete with examples of good-n-decent people getting their throats cut 'cause "THEY were not at the Mississippi yet!" Pastor Martin Niemoller: "First they came for the Socialists, and I did not speak out— Because I was not a Socialist. Then they came for the Trade Unionists, and I did not speak out. Because I was not a Trade Unionist. Then they came for the Jews, and I did not speak out— Because I was not a Jew. Then they came for me—and there was no one left to speak for me." EVIL THIS WAY ... IS HERE!! I've been out of uniform for a long time but I Hope and Pray that there are still a majority of GOOD Military/Police/Firemen who will NOT obey unlawful orders and many more former/retired (above) who will: "Rally round the Flag. Boys! We'll rally once again! Shout, shout the battle cry of Freedom!" I know!! You Folks who live in Europe or Democrat Party controlled urban paradises are wondering ... What about US!!?? The Lord will provide ... Good People to Shepard the Sheeple of His Flock!! GOD HELP AND SAVE ALL HERE!!
CrewDog, You need to beg, borrow, or rent the series "Babylon 5". My local library hs an excellent collection of old TV shows, so I'm getting it from there. The bulk of the series (seasons 1-4) ask that very same question: There is a president who has come to power through assassination, who is ruling by dictat, and who has ordered members of the military to fire on unarmed civilians, mostly women and children. Do you refuse to obey unlawful orders (i.e., attacking civilian targets), or do you accept that is it NOT the role of the military to set policy, and by refusing these orders (mutiny or rebellion, take your pick) you have set a policy?
I think, if I may be so bold, that what Fatima means is that it is no longer "all of us" fighting "the enemy", it is now the government fighting it's own citizens, as in today's Christian persecution in the Middle East, or La Cristiada, or the Armenian genocide, the treatment of the Native Americans--christian or otherwise.... Any of these could happen here. We could be beheaded, crucified, drowned, burned alive, starved to death. The list of atrocities is endless. And, as with these other persecutions, most of us are "ordinary people", not trained in combat. We work in offices, hospitals and shops. We organize, make, feed, heal and fix. We do not know how to fight. We will however, be counting on those of you who do. Stay strong soldier! God bless, pcj
Well Gang, None of us knows what's coming for sure but we know it's going to be unpleasant. We believe it's God's Will and He will guide and protect His People. We must put our Faith in Him (not the Government) and prepare as best we can with our resources and skills. We must gather with other People of Faith and share the above. Safety is in numbers but in The Storm The Lord expects us to take on His Mission of saving souls too!! There will be tragic losses, as always is the case ...... the "trick" is to insure that those "lost" are delivered into His Hands! GOD GUIDE AND SAVE ALL HERE!!
Muzhik, We know that satan and friends have infiltrated all levels of society ... including the churches ;-( Many believe, me too, that The Lord will guide the Faithful to His Refuges .... when all is chaos and confusion we will all have to TRUST GOD ..... that will be a tough thing to do for a Hard-Head like me!! See if your library has "One Second After". It's a book written by an EMP expert and I believe gives one a realistic idea about societal breakdown in the USA. My "beef" with the novel was there was little in the way of a Spiritual message. Any history book will also give one insights into how to survive ... and how not to ;-( IT is coming! ... Prepare Spiritually and Physically! JESUS I TRUST IN YOU!!
That is a very sobering book I read years ago CrewDog. I too believe in refuges but I also believe that many of the faithful will also die without being in a refuge. Some will be called home and die in disaster and some will be martyred for the Lord. Whatever is to become of you individually, if you trust in God and in His will then no matter what we have nothing to fear. We just truly have to Trust in the Lord and be in a state of grace as best we can.
YUP!! Andy. I was hoping to be gone before The Storm but it looks like I'll be facing it head-on as an old man. I hope The Lord sends St Michael to strengthen me and ALL HERE when our Time of Testing comes! GOD SAVE ALL HERE!! PS: Speaking of Signs! Has anyone seen or heard any Catholic "Bigs" comment on the latest "Planned Parenthood" Horror!?? I just checked the "Catholic League" site and have read a bunch of news this morn and have seen nothing! At least Rush Limbaugh is making a huge issue of it.
It was on the news this morning on my local Catholic radio channel so it is definitely out there. I would bet that Al Cresta will have something to say about it.
EWTN has an article but it should be a Banner Headline IMHO. LifeNews has an article and a petition that you USA types can send to Congress ..... http://www.lifenews.com/2015/07/14/...fter-exposed-selling-aborted-baby-body-parts/ GOD SAVE ALL HERE!!
CrewDog, I think you mean our bishops and I have not heard a strong statement, but that's par for the course. Matt Walsh is a Catholic and a blogger at the Blaze and he's all over this: It seems like a lot of people have already moved on from the Planned Parenthood human trafficking scandal. The media either buried it, like they did with Gosnell, or became defacto spokespeople for the abortion industry, outright defending the practice rather than reporting on it. Meanwhile, liberals across the internet have either tried to "debunk" the video, or they've just declared that it doesn't matter anyway. It's "fluff," as one blog put it. As another put it, the only crime here is that abortion is kind of gross, but then so is child birth. Yes, she said child birth is as gross as child murder. This is liberalism. This is what it does to people. But I'm not ready to drop this so quickly. If the country can spend a month talking about a comment from Donald Trump, I think it can stand to linger on the issue of child slaughter and trafficking a little while longer. So today I'd like to accomplish a few things: first, debunk the debunking. I have in this piece categorical proof that Planned Parenthood sells baby parts for profit. Not donation. Profit. The proof -- the undeniable, verifiable proof -- is right in the video. I'll tell you about it if you missed it. Second, I'd like to help liberals out a little bit by reminding them that they've officially forfeited two of their favorite arguments. In light of this scandal and their reaction to it, they can no longer claim that A) a baby is a clump of cells, or B) that they are "pro-choice, not pro-abortion." Of course they can still make the claims, but they certainly can't expect to be taken seriously. That ship has finally sailed: http://www.theblaze.com/contributio...here-are-two-arguments-you-cant-make-anymore/