Sign after sign after sign...

Discussion in 'The Signs of the Times' started by Torrentum, Jul 30, 2014.

  1. heyshepard

    heyshepard Archangels

    I believe you are correct. The 30th is the return of Bethlehem star.
     
  2. Muzhik

    Muzhik Powers

    Assuming the Bethlehem Star returns on the 30th, what does it signify? And possibly more important, will this "linking" of the stars be visible in Israel?
     
  3. heyshepard

    heyshepard Archangels

    Hello Muzhik! Good question to which I don't have a solid answer. In our house we have a prayer that we say at the start of Advent. You say it 9 times a day until Christmas. If you were faithful in your prayers, they would be answered. The prayer: Hail and blessed be the hour and the moment in which the Son of God was born of the most pure Virgin Mary. At midnight, in Bethlehem, in the piercing cold. In that hour vouch safe oh my God to hear my prayers and grant my desires through the merits of our Saviour, Jesus Christ, and His blessed Mother. Amen. I didn't know why but I kept on saying it every day since Christmas. Going on my faith and hope, on the 30th the star of Bethlehem comes to the world. I'm going all out. My prayers and intentions are asking God to please hold off on the heavy hand to our world. Our world is slowly losing grip on our morals, attitude, and love to God but some of us are still trying. Have mercy on us. I have hope that God will listen. My love in Christ to all of you!
    Shepard
     
    Jeanne likes this.
  4. miker

    miker Powers

    From this blog, it does not sound that this will be seen in Israel. While this post should be discounted to an extent because of its Protestant perspective (reference "rapture") , it has some very interesting analysis

    http://www.fccangels.org/files/Re-appearance-of-Messiahs-Star-on-30-June-2015.pdf
     
  5. heyshepard

    heyshepard Archangels

    Thank you all for your show of support. Maybe I'm just crazy and its not worth it.
     
  6. Muzhik

    Muzhik Powers

    If it IS the return of the Bethlehem Star AND if it is not visible in Israel, then I'm inclined to view it as an interesting phenomenon and not as a particular sign or message. The Blood Moons POSSIBLY can be seen in a prophetic of message capacity -- Blood Moons have traditionally been bad omens, foretelling death, destruction, and war. The past 3 moons have been visible mostly over the USA, so bad times for America. This last moon is the only one that will be visible in part in Israel. HOWEVER, the blood moon will begin being visible over the USA in the evening, and will be visible in Israel in the morning. IOW, whatever death, destruction, and war are destined for Israel, they will occur at the beginning of a new day.
     
  7. garabandal

    garabandal Powers

  8. Bernadette

    Bernadette Archangels

    It seems as if every day there is something which renews our Lords wounds. Today I read the Oklahoma courts ruled that the 10 commandments can be removed. Which let's face it this country has turned its back on all things holy and of God so it probably should be as most refuse to acknowledge them much less live them. Then I read in Belgium a young girl was approved to be euthanized. I don't always get to catch the daily Mass on EWTN but I have been trying to read the daily readings. So the first readings for the past few days have been of all things about Sodom and Gomorrah. How appropriate. I don't know what God has planned for me and my family I just pray to know his will and be given the strength to endure whatever may come. It just seems that the signs are coming one after another and one can barely keep up with them. I pray for everyone here and your intentions every day.

    God Bless!
     
  9. Muzhik

    Muzhik Powers

    Bernadette, there is a pious tradition, purportedly backed by several saints, that if you pray 2 Our Fathers, 2 Hail Marys, and 2 Glory Be's every day for 3 years, then your children and your children's children down to the 4th generation will be saved. As I said, a pious tradition, but even if not true, I don't see how G_D would deny a parent's plea after doing this.

    Do what you can to get your children to join you in a First Fridays devotion.
     
  10. jnice :)

    jnice :) Angels

    Amen.

    Padraig, i hope it's alright with you for me to copy and paste this on my facebook.
     
    padraig and Andy3 like this.
  11. RoryRory

    RoryRory Perseverance

    I saw this star tonight-- knew nothing about it then saw on Facebook it was"The star of Bethlehem " It made me think of the return of Christ.
     
    Heidi likes this.
  12. padraig

    padraig Powers

    Of course
     
    jnice :) likes this.
  13. garabandal

    garabandal Powers

  14. Mac

    Mac "To Jesus, through Mary"

    little me likes this.
  15. Mac

    Mac "To Jesus, through Mary"

  16. CrewDog

    CrewDog Guest

    I'd rather the greeting be "HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY!!"
    It seems that a huge % of BoobLand USA has no inkling of what the meaning of 4 July is ;-( Values and God Free Public "Education" has done a "great" job of erasing the Faith, History, Traditions and Morals of the USA's Founding Fathers.
    But .. Hey!!! Look on the bright-side!! Your kids now have a grand appreciation for Drugs, Sex and Rap Music ;-(
    Sooooooo . Enjoy Independence Day ... it may be our last!!

    GOD SAVE THE USA AND ALL HERE!!
     
  17. jnice :)

    jnice :) Angels

  18. AllyinNY

    AllyinNY Angels

  19. padraig

    padraig Powers

    I wonder if Vassula Ryden predicted this?
     
  20. Muzhik

    Muzhik Powers

    Probably, but only after the fact.
     

Share This Page