Thank you Carol. A very interesting visionary. Paisios' prophecies may very well come true. I do want to mention that Jeremiah years before the destruction of Jerusalem warned that it would become a desolate wasteland, and that these lands would serve the King of Babylon. And there was an exile of 70 years during the reign of Nabopolassar. Jeremiah 29:10.
The difficulty with a lot of the Greek Orthodox prophesies I find is this. They have had a long dark history with Islam and so many of their prophesies could be linked, I suspect with wish fulfilment. For instance again and again they talk of the Turks being defeated and Contantinople being retaken, which seems highly unlikely. As well as this there is a very deep anti-Semitic/ anti Catholic anti Western vein running through a lot of it. Of course we all views things view out own cultural lens but it seems so very fixed in this case that I find it off putting. I love the Eastern Rite and the Orthodox spirituality a lot, but I think they can sometimes see things in a rather tilted way.
I predict that 2018 is unpredictable .... so I'm keeping the Divine Mercy Message & Image close at hand. GOD SAVE ALL HERE!! View attachment 7260
Ok, here's an interesting prediction for 2018: VATICAN WILL GREENLIGHT GAY UNIONS IN 2018 Unlikely? Impossible? Time will tell. https://remnantnewspaper.com/web/in...on-vatican-will-greenlight-gay-unions-in-2018
I honestly cannot think of one prediction for 2018. I can submit a wish list. That the deep state trying its silent coup in theUS will be stopped and unmasked. That Christians in the Middle East and China and Cuba will be safe and free. That the one Holy Apostolic Catholic Church will be rescued and restored. That all my apostate family members will have deep true conversions and return to the rescued and restored one Holy Apostolic Catholic Church. And that this famous global warming will finally arrive and bestow a Virginia like climate on Maine. Hello Al Gore are you out there?
I grew up with a Greek father whose near and distant ancestors lived in Western Turkey and were shoved out to island of Lesbos, then they took a ship in 1920 to Ellis Island and USA I felt a pervasive atmosphere in our family exactly as you have described it Exactly!!!!
Interestingly, Pope Francis visited Lesbos a few years back at the beginning of the refugee crisis since many of them had landed on the island which is very close to Turkey My cousin was able to trace my great grandfather to Turkey The Turks were driving the Greeks out around 1860 He had to leave His brother was hiding in a tree according to family lore There have been successive waves of Greeks being driven out and Greeks returning over the centuries No one wants to give in and cry uncle
The Greeks suffered horribly under the Turks in history. Now I heard on NPR (national pagan radio) that Turks are going to Greece to avoid Erdogan’s growing dictatorship. Crazy old world.
The pope will answer the Dubia in a reversal of his policy. Most cardinals and bishops will not obey.
St Paisios and his family were also displaced, refugees from Turkey to Greece as a child This will leave it's mark
I predict the Pope will say things taken out of context that we get upset about. I predict the Pope will say things in context we get upset about. I predict there will be some of this world event held in Vatican City that we shake our heads at. I predict The Chastisement/Warning/Illumination or whatever it is we are waiting for won't come this year. I predict earthquakes will continue like they have for millennia and we will make a big deal out of them. I predict that unrest will continue to grow in the US as the media keeps driving a wedge with their anti-Trump agenda (and I am 2/3 anti-Trump myself) I predict the world will continue to teeter of control and our beliefs will be continued to be mocked and ridiculed and our leaders will not do enough to defend the truth. I predict prophecies will be continued to be posted on MOG and they will continue to be general statements that anyone watching the news could say. I predict any date mentioned in coordination with any prophecy will be wrong again. I predict the Pope will resign before the end of the year and that will further throw questions into Garabandal. I predict that last prediction will be wrong, but if not, then it is right. I predict I will have a better year than last year with finances and my daughter (who continues to struggle greatly), because if it is worse then I am losing hope. I predict many in the MOG group will continue to pray for me and my daughter Sarah and I love this group for that! Happy New Year