Pachamamas thrown into Tiber River!

Discussion in 'Inspirational Stories' started by BrianK, Oct 21, 2019.

  1. Mario

    Mario Powers

    :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:! Yes, horrifying!
     
  2. HeavenlyHosts

    HeavenlyHosts Powers

    We’ll just have to agree to disagree on the significance of that. Surely. I take his words about the See of Rome and the See of Peter being empty, at face value. Just as he said. He can pray all he wants to. He only remains in the enclosure “so to speak,” which to me indicates in a manner of speaking, or as an allusion or some type of imagery. As in , my heart and soul are still in my hometown :D
    That’s facetious, I know . But you get what I mean “so to speak”.
     
    Last edited: Oct 31, 2019
  3. Jo M

    Jo M Powers

    Fr. Z is spot on. It is horrifying that this demonic bowl was placed on the altar as a sacrificial offering to the idol, Pachamama! Absolutely sickening .
     
  4. AED

    AED Powers

    The abomination of desolation. The sinister fulfillment of the diabolic "enthronement" Malachi Martin describes in Windswept House. We may be truly over the edge of the map now friends. Here be dragons indeed.
     
  5. DeGaulle

    DeGaulle Powers

    And on the altar where we only offer the bread and the wine for the True Sacrifice. What an insult and a mockery.

    Who is Pope Francis serving? To even have to ask such a question.
     
    padraig, Jo M, RosaryWielder and 2 others like this.
  6. Fatima

    Fatima Powers

    I don't believe for a minute that Pope Benedict was forced to resign. The only thing his resigned himself too, was God's holy will. I have spoken to this on this forum before that I believe him to be the Bishop in White of the Fatima Prophecies. I have spoken of his "mission" where "after it is through he will be taken home", as the message in the book God Speaks Will You Listen states. After rereading the book, In Sinu Jesu, with God's words to the Benedictine Monk Abbot in Ireland, I am even more convinced Pope Emeritus Benedict is playing out his mission just as God chose him from the beginning to do.

    IN SINU JESU

    Sunday May 16, 2010

    When I have something to say to you, nothing can interfere with the word that I would give you, apart from your own lack of preparation or refusal to hear my interior voice. This is the voice that is interior to you, but that comes from Me. It is the expression of My Heart’s desire for you, and of the things that I would share with you, heart to heart, as a man speaks to his friend. Remain open, then, to the sound of my voice, and let nothings deceive you in thinking that I have forsaken you or that our conversations have come to an end. I have so much to say to you that the rest of your earthly life will not suffice to hear it all, but you will hear nonetheless, all that I want you to hear, and all the rest will become clear for you in paradise.

    Yes, I have united your heart, to the heart of My servant Pope Benedict XVI, and this from the very beginning of his pontificate. Listen well to all his teachings. Receive them and make them known, for he is my messenger and My victim-priest in the midst of a world that closes its ears to My word and still derides the mystery of the Cross. Soon I will give the world a sign that will convert many hearts. Many others will remain closed, and in their refusal to listen and to be healed of the ravages of sin, they will be like hearts turned into stone, and incapable of responding to My redeeming love.

    As for you, study well the words of My servant Benedict XVI, and use them in your preaching to priests and in your ministry to those who have united you to the Holy Father. Give you life for his life. Offer yourself for his intentions. Supports him by listening well and by carrying out all that he desires for the Church and for priests. The soul of the Holy Father is, in many ways, not unlike your won. You both have received penetrating intelligence of the Sacred Liturgy – My mysteries celebrated for the life of the Church and for the salvation of the world – and you both have been led by the Holy Spirit into a deeper and more intimate union with My Immaculate Mother. For both of you, My Holy Face is a light shining in the darkness and the beauty that has captivated your souls and filled them with a holy desire for union with Me. And upon My Face, both of you are learning to read the secrets of My Heart. The Holy Father senses that there are souls united to him, souls who intercede for him, souls who offer their sufferings for him. I have, in fact, surrounded him with a legion of such souls, for without their effective self-oblation and constant prayer, he would falter beneath the weight of his office and experience suffering too heavy for him to bear.
     
    Last edited: Oct 31, 2019
    DeGaulle, Jo M and AED like this.
  7. AED

    AED Powers

    Wolves with red eyes and snarling teeth surrounding the Sacred altar. I see it in my mind's eye. This is a crucifixion. We are here at the summit of Golgotha now aren't we? We are watching our beloved Holy Mother church mocked and stripped and nailed to the cross. JPII told Fr Roux of the Marian Movement of priests that it was coming. What remains now? The uncovering of every unholy practice from the citadel itself? I suspect that is next. To horrify us. To tempt us to lose our faith. To walk away shaking our heads. Hang on everyone. The barque of Peter may appear to sink to a watery grave. But we all know and must remind ourselves constantly that when all is lost then all will be found. That illumination of conscience and the terrible darkness spoken of may well be imminent. Honestly I just dont know what to say.
     
    Lumena, padraig, DeGaulle and 4 others like this.
  8. padraig

    padraig Powers

  9. RosaryWielder

    RosaryWielder Founder of Claritas

    A disgusting and detestable abomination this may be, but with the help of the Lord's grace, I will still serve Mary as my Mother and God as my Father. May the Lord grant me and all my brothers and sisters the grace to suffer whatever chastisemal calamities are coming next, may I always be among the Faithful Remnant in the New Israel.
     
  10. padraig

    padraig Powers

    [​IMG]
     
  11. HeavenlyHosts

    HeavenlyHosts Powers

    This was given in 2010 during Benedict’s Papacy. Not sure I can interpret it the way you are doing.
     
    Last edited: Oct 31, 2019
    BrianK likes this.
  12. Fatima

    Fatima Powers

    I have no doubt that the words of favor God told the Bendictine Abbot in his book In Sinu Jesu, which I posted above on the holiness of Pope Benedict, has not changed whatsoever. In the Abbots words from God, He calls him MY VICTIM PRIEST. Why? Because, it is clear to me that he was very close mystically to God even back in 1969, when God gave then Cardinal Ratzinger a prophecy about the future, which we are clearly seeing unfold in our midst https://ucatholic.com/blog/the-lost-prophecy-of-father-joseph-ratzinger-on-the-future-of-the-church/. He is priest, prophet, pope and now in deep contemplative prayer, I believe preparing for his sacrifice, as "Victim Priest" in the fulfillment of the Fatima prophecy as the Bishop in White. I also believe the prophecy below further clarifies his mission, which has not been completed.

    10/17/07
    www.godspeakswillyoulisten.org
    Please read the last part of Apocalypse 12:4. It states: And the dragon stood before the woman who was ready to be delivered: that, when she should be delivered, he might devour her son. Now, my people read Apocalypse 12:5: And she brought forth a man child, who was to rule all nations with an iron rod. And her son was taken up to God and to his throne. My church is to rule the nations spiritually through my vicar, the Pope. These verses are literally being fulfilled before your eyes. Pope Benedict XVI is the man child elected through the power of the Holy Spirit to rule with a rod of iron. My son, the Pope is my instrument being used to purify my church. His recent proclamations and decisions are setting my church on the narrow road to heaven. Once his mission is accomplished, he will be taken home to be with his Lord and Master. Then, my people you will see the fulfillment of Daniel 12:11: And from the time when the continual sacrifice shall be taken away and the abomination unto desolation shall be set up, there shall be a thousand two hundred ninety days and Apocalypse 12:6: And the woman ( or my church) fled into the wilderness, where she had a place prepared by God, that they should feed her, a thousand two hundred sixty days. My people, prepare yourself for persecution, martyrdom, and fleeing to my refuges.
     
    Last edited: Nov 1, 2019
    Patty and padraig like this.
  13. padraig

    padraig Powers

    'thousand two hundred ninety days'

    I wonder should we take this literally?
     
  14. Fatima

    Fatima Powers

    Much of the Book of Revelations is symbolic, but I take the days of the Antichrist to be literal. No better description of those times then what came from Archbishop Fullton Sheen on the Antichrist. His words are so very obvious at this moment in time and he was spot on.
     
    AED likes this.
  15. Dolours

    Dolours Guest

    With respect to you, Mario, and Pope Emeritus Benedict, the only power he bears is the power borne by any Bishop because that's the only office he holds. Having been to confession and tomorrow being First Friday, I'll refrain from saying any more about that. May God grant him a peaceful and grace filled retirement.

    As to those who believe that Benedict is still the Pope, I'm baffled as to what difference they think it makes. Ordaining married Anglican priests provided the slippery slope to an end to celibacy in the Latin Church. We have Pope Benedict to thank for that. Clever and learned as he was, he can't have been unaware that he was paving the way for the ordination of married men in ordinary dioceses. I know that some of those priests of the Anglican Ordinariate are very popular especially with more conservative Catholics but that's very small consolation for the inevitable end to priestly celibacy outside of monasteries. How many of those priests have parishes catering to tens of thousands of poorly catechised parishioners who cross the spectrum of ethnicity, culture, education and income levels? My guess would be not a lot.
     
    HeavenlyHosts and BrianK like this.
  16. Fatima

    Fatima Powers

     
    Lumena likes this.
  17. Mario

    Mario Powers

    I agree 100% Dolours. But I believe Benedict considers himself still tied to the Papacy. Read my previous post more carefully.

    Safe in the Father's Arms!
     
    SgCatholic likes this.
  18. padraig

    padraig Powers

    https://www.gloria.tv/post/bBDJDeUy9EP94S9ZH3wkHSzPM

    Demon Pachamama Adored in Lima Cathedral

    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

    "Mother Earth, Pachamama, we've come to sing to you" was the demonic hymn which was sung during the entrance procession of a September 1 eucharist in the Cathedral of the Peruvian capital Lima.

    The event was presided by the anti-Catholic Lima Archbishop Carlos Castillo.

    The hymn also promises conversion to Pachamama:

    Pachamama, good mother, destroyed, without love,
    with your soil mistreated, and rivers muddy already,
    there are no more forests, there are cities with cement and solitude,
    Forgive me, Mother, for my carelessness, Mother Earth, I must convert.
     
    RosaryWielder, SteveD and DeGaulle like this.
  19. Dolours

    Dolours Guest

    At this stage, Mario, I'm past caring what Pope Benedict believes himself to be. For better or worse, we're all tied to the papacy. Good for Pope Benedict if he finds comfort in considering himself to be some kind of a partial pope. I wish him well. Right now, I'm struggling to believe that Jesus told a shepherd to find himself a safe place to observe the scattering of the sheep. Then again, maybe I'm not one of the sheep. Maybe the true sheep are those with what Cardinal Cupich calls an adult spirituality and I'm too stupid to qualify for this new and improved personal relationship with Jesus.

    I'm happy for you if it gives you comfort. Best to leave it at that.
     
    Mary's child and HeavenlyHosts like this.
  20. Pope Leo XIII after seeing the vision of the conversation between God and the devil where he was granted 75- 100 years to try to destroy the church composed the prayer to St Michael. Below is part of the original full length prayer. See if what he prays descibes the pagan bowl set on the altar at St Peter's during the consecration...
    -----------------------------------------------------
    Where the See of the Blessed Peter and the Chair of Truth have been set up for the light of the gentiles, there they have placed the throne of the abomination of their wickedness, so that, the Pastor having been struck, they may also be able to scatter the flock.
    ----------------------------------------------

    So many are calling for prayers and fasting in reparation. I am committed as well. My resolve has been strengthened by the grace of God.

    Our lady is calling her remnant to engage in this spiritual battle. It is not primarily a battle against men but the forces of evil. Prayer and fasting are our weapons.

    I am joining my prayers with those of the Pope emeritus.

    Where sin abounds grace abounds all the more.
     

Share This Page