New Zealand hit by earthquake, followed by tsunami

Discussion in 'The Signs of the Times' started by SgCatholic, Nov 13, 2016.

  1. Lumena

    Lumena Guest


    Thank you Dolours! I had a strange thing happen today at the hospital which made me realise that your prayers for me are being answered!

    I was in the medications room with my Registered Nurse Preceptor, who is guiding me in my placment- and I was feeling quite stressed because it is just so full on from 5 am wake up time til the shift is over at 3 pm.

    Anyway, my Registered Nurse companion told me to look up a drug in the MIMS drug reference book (which is a 728 pages long drug encyclopaedia) It was a drug that is not at all well known and I had no idea what it was. I reached for the book, opened it - and guess what? The book opened to the EXACT page that the drug was listed on!

    My eye fell on the name of the drug and I could not believe I was on the correct page, just like that. I knew that this was a sign that God is with me there and that if I can persevere, He will help me to pass my Acute Care course. So thank you Dolours, it is wonderful to know that prayers are going up for me.
     
  2. Lumena

    Lumena Guest


    By the way, these poor creatures have now been rescued.
     
    SgCatholic and Praetorian like this.

Share This Page