Medjugorje

Discussion in 'Mother of God' started by ComeSoon!, Nov 17, 2017.

  1. Sam

    Sam Powers

    Medjugorje, Our Lady's Message

    on September 25, 2026

    Given to Marija


    “Dear children!

    May this time be a time of prayer for peace. I am calling you to renew in your families the prayer of the Rosary for my intentions, so that I may be able to multiply your prayers and intercede for you before the Most High, [for Him] to heed your prayers and to give you peace.

    I am with you and like never before I pray for you and with you, my little children.

    Thank you for having responded to my call.”


    (With Ecclesiastical approval)
     
    miker, Joan J, Jo M and 6 others like this.
  2. sparrow

    sparrow Powers

    I am with you and like never before I pray for you and with you, my little children.

    This sounds.. ominous. Jesus, I trust in You. :notworthy:
     
    Sam, HeavenlyHosts, miker and 7 others like this.
  3. padraig

    padraig Powers

    I have felt drawn to pray for peace everyday at Mass at the moment.
     
    AED, Ed Kleese, Mario and 9 others like this.
  4. Joan J

    Joan J HolySpiritCome!

    While i have a poor track record for finishing novenas or staying on task with them daily, I've been drawn as well to pray a novena to St Michael. This addresses St Michael & 1 Choir of angels each day for that particular focus.
     
    Jo M, francesca jackson, AED and 8 others like this.
  5. miker

    miker Powers

    I usually come to prayer with my own intentions, especially for my family and others who are struggling. It’s hard for me to set those aside. But perhaps praying for Our Lady's intentions is a way of entrusting all those people to her care while making room for needs beyond the ones I can see. I often hear my beautiful wife with all the pain and physical challenges she has, offer her Rosary for intentions of Mary.

    I’m going to try offering a Rosary simply for her intentions. For me, that will take some humility and trust.

    Did that part of the message strike anyone else?
     
    Jo M, Mary's child, AED and 5 others like this.
  6. sparrow

    sparrow Powers

    Yes. Once Consecrated to Our Lady, our intentions are hers as well and her's ours. :love::notworthy:
     
  7. PurpleFlower

    PurpleFlower Powers

    Yes I noticed that as well! My husband and I have been praying our daily rosary for Mary's intentions, plus adding our own, for over a year now...I'm not sure where I got the idea to offer the rosary for her intentions--I probably read it in a book--but that part of the message is what jumped out at me. A nice confirmation she is pleased when we do that.
     
  8. border collie

    border collie Archangels

    This is a very interesting message.
    I think it was from a previous message back in the early days that I first read of praying for her intentions. Since then that is all I have ever prayed for in my personal prayers. And if someone asked for my prayers or needed them, I would place them on her lap and ask her to look after them, and then pray for her intentions for them.
    Just as Jesus is never outdone in generosity, so too is Our Blessed Mother, especially with the prayer of the rosary.

    I find it very interesting also that she says, "so that I may be able to multiply your prayers and intercede for you before the Most High."

    This is Divine Will language and the term "multiplying our prayers," is very much part of how Jesus instructed Luisa Piccarreta to pray for the whole human family and for the preparation of the coming of the Divine Will on earth.

    "... Like never before I pray for you and with you, my children."
    I wondered and prayed about this, "like never before," and "with you."

    Perhaps it is that she is now joining in a new way ("with you") those who are trying to live in the Divine Will?

    Followers of the this spirituality are invited to always pray for the whole human family, nobody is ever left out and the focus of the prayer is never on oneself or one's own intentions but rather to pray for others and to make reparation to the wounded heart of God. And to yearn for his Kingdom to come upon the earth.

    After some prayer over the last number of weeks I have decided to step away from contributing to this forum for the time being.
    I will continue to place you all on Our Blessed Mother's lap.
    BC
     
  9. HeavenlyHosts

    HeavenlyHosts Powers

    I hope to see you back soon.
     
  10. Sam

    Sam Powers




    JMJ
    I always just talk to Mary+Jesus+Joseph and tell them all my concerns and prayer intentions and put them all in their pure hearts. They know best about everything, even if it means putting us through trials. Then I just pray for Our Mother's intentions. Mother really knows best! As we have just been celebrating Fulton Sheen being raised to Blessed[may it soon be Saint!] on a special on Blessed Fulton Sheen, they said a nun used to have his class always sign JMJ at the top of all their papers for Jesus, Mary and Joseph, a habit Blessed Fulton kept up though out his life, always putting JMJ at the top of all his papers. A good habit to install for myself, making me always thoughtful of them before I open my "mouth" with my opinions.
     
  11. HeavenlyHosts

    HeavenlyHosts Powers

    I love this!
     
  12. Mario

    Mario Powers

    Yes! Growing up in Catholic School and the "JMJ" are inseparable!:love:
     
    francesca jackson, miker, AED and 2 others like this.
  13. PurpleFlower

    PurpleFlower Powers

    As in our Catholic home school! :D
     
  14. Mario

    Mario Powers

    Yes. The intentions I have are mostly for those most intimately in my circle. Since I've always considered Mary as Mother, what you have chosen makes perfect sense for me as well.:notworthy::notworthy:
     
  15. Joan J

    Joan J HolySpiritCome!

    The comfort is knowing your intentions ARE included!
     
  16. AED

    AED Powers

    Yes. It struck me. For the last several weeks over the summer I have been doing that and you are right. It is hard but one of our lovely missionary priests told me to always pray for her intentions but include my own . And so I have started that--placing Our Lady's intentions first. And entrusting my intentions to her.
     
  17. AED

    AED Powers

    We always did that. At the top of the paper.
     
  18. miker

    miker Powers

    Thank you for praying for us. Wishing you peace and hope to hear from you again. In my prayers
     

Share This Page