Medjugorje secrets to come soon?

Discussion in 'Marian Apparitions' started by Amazing Grace, Feb 22, 2017.

  1. indaiatubano

    indaiatubano Archangels

    Tomorrow June 25, 2021 is Our Lady’s 40th anniversary of her appearance on Earth in Medjugorje.

    Since the world is so crazy right now, is anybody expecting a more compelling message?
     
  2. Blizzard

    Blizzard thy kingdom come

    This from Daniel OConnors blog:

    On What Now Begins: June 24th, 2021, Medjugorje, and Faustina’s Final Vision


    I have no prophecies or predictions to offer regarding what will or will not begin in the next few days; only some observations of things I find significant in heeding Our Lord’s call to observe the Signs of the Times (Matthew 16:3), irrespective of what specifics they do or do not portend. And whatever does, or does not, wind up happening in the upcoming days, one thing is certain: God is on the move, and the present sad era, dark and bloody, will soon pass — through global Chastisements of, literally, Biblical proportions — and give way to the Glorious Era of Peace. Our calling is equally certain: to pray, repent, get to confession, become saints, Live in the Divine Will, proclaim the Divine Mercy, and Proclaim the Kingdom. I present the observations that follow, therefore, in the same spirit I always present such things: merely as an exhortation and an aid to be more zealous in engaging in The Mission God has entrusted to us.

    ***

    Medjugorje

    June 24th is the 40th anniversary of the apparitions at Medjugorje, which continue to this day. I am of course aware of the controversial nature of these apparitions and I will submit to the Church’s judgment when she renders it, but I do believe the apparitions are authentic (as I described in this post, 11 years ago,upon returning from a pilgrimage there).

    Here is what Jesus tells the Servant of God Luisa Piccarreta about the importance of a 40-Year Period:

    “My daughter, do you think that My keeping you imprisoned for forty years and more has been by chance, without a great design of Mine? No! no! The number forty has always been significant and preparatory to great works. For forty years the Jews walked in the desert without being able to reach the Promised Land, their fatherland; but after forty years of sacrifices they had the good of taking possession of it. But, how many miracles, how many graces, to the point of nourishing them with the celestial manna during that time. A prolonged sacrifice has the virtue and strength to obtain great things from God. I Myself, during My Life down here, wanted to remain in the desert for forty days, away from all, even from My Mother, to then go out in public to announce the Gospel which was to form the life of My Church-that is, the Kingdom of Redemption. For forty days I wanted to remain as risen, to confirm My Resurrection and to place the seal upon all the goods of Redemption. So I wanted for you, My daughter: in order to manifest the Kingdom of My Divine Will, I wanted forty years of sacrifices.” -October 10, 1928

    Medjugorje has now inspired 40 years of sacrifices: prayers, fasting, works of mercy, evangelization, vocations, and so on. I have no doubt that God will work wonders on earth with the treasures in Heaven that have been built up through these decades of worldwide responses to Our Lady’s call. I have no doubt that God, through these 40 years of sacrifices He inspired, is preparing to manifest the Kingdom of the Divine Will.

    The Medjugorje seers have been entrusted with “Secrets,” some of which detail the Chastisements the world will soon face. The Time of the Secrets begins when the apparition’s messages stop; that time seems to be very close, as only one of the seers — Marija — regularly receives messages now. Mirjana’s hitherto reliable Second of the Month messages ceased only last year — after 39 years of continuity.

    ***

    The Final Battle

    June 24th is also the Solemnity of St. John the Baptist: forerunner of Christ who prepared the way for the Messiah, and martyr for the sanctity of marriage.

    June 24th is also the 71st anniversary of the canonization of St. Maria Goretti — that great martyr of purity.

    These two saints best symbolize the apocalyptic battle the world finds itself in today. As we know from the Servant of God Sr. Lucia of Fatima:

    “The final battle between the Lord and the reign of Satan will be about marriage and the family…anyone who operates for the sanctity of marriage and the family will always be contended and opposed in every way, because this is the decisive issue.”

    More here https://dsdoconnor.com/category/blog-posts/
     
  3. Donna259

    Donna259 Powers

    I think it will be tomorrow's message as that is when they really celebrate the anniversary, Right? on the 25th?
     
    Xavier, Sam, indaiatubano and 2 others like this.
  4. Mario

    Mario Powers

    A moving testimony, Blizzard! Thank you!
     
    Xavier, Booklady, Byron and 1 other person like this.
  5. indaiatubano

    indaiatubano Archangels



    Monthly Message, June 25, 2021


    “Dear children! My heart is joyful because through these years I see your love and openness to my calling. Today I call you all: pray with me for peace and freedom, because Satan is strong and wants to take away as many hearts as possible from my mother’s heart through his deceptions. So decide for God to be good to you on the land that God has given you. Thank you for having responded to my call. “

    Same old , same old:(
     
  6. At least she is still giving us messages and appearing in this difficult time
     
    Shae likes this.
  7. "Quis ut Deus"

    "Quis ut Deus" ADMIN Staff Member

    How dare you refer to our Holy Mothers words and messages like that. If you were in front of me right now I'd slap you and believe me I'm big enough.. Unbelievable I'm sick to the teeth of keyboard trolling warriors..
     
    Sam, Booklady, garabandal and 3 others like this.
  8. "Satan is strong"? What?
     
    "Quis ut Deus" likes this.
  9. Donna259

    Donna259 Powers

    Momma always warning us about the evil one....such a good Momma
     
    Xavier, Beth B, Sam and 2 others like this.
  10. "Quis ut Deus"

    "Quis ut Deus" ADMIN Staff Member

    Yes sister when are people going to realise that heavens way is not are way, what did they expect today an agenda that suits their human agenda of sensationalism have they become captivated by their own minds thinking as judas did that they know better than God..
    Mother's messages stay the same mother looks towards her son nothing side tracks her vision.

    Keep watch keep thy eyes focused on Jesus least you sink in the waters of earthly confusion
     
    Xavier, Beth B, Mario and 7 others like this.
  11. PotatoSack

    PotatoSack Powers

    I find it interesting she asks us to pray for freedom and refers to the land that God has given us. I do feel in the US we should be praying for our freedom as it feels like it will soon be snatched from us.
     
    Xavier, Byron, Beth B and 8 others like this.
  12. HeavenlyHosts

    HeavenlyHosts Powers

    I agree, Potato Sack. And as the world government is trying to establish itself, and as nationalism and national boundaries weaken, she could also be referring to her children around the world in other nations. This is very good of you to discern that, and point it out, because I read that and I did not see it. ;):)
     
    Xavier, PotatoSack, Beth B and 3 others like this.
  13. Donna259

    Donna259 Powers

    amen Cathy, Amen....so happy to see you!!!!!
     
    Xavier, PotatoSack and Booklady like this.
  14. FatimaPilgrim

    FatimaPilgrim Powers

    I’m afraid it already has been snatched from us. They took it without firing a shot. How we go about getting it back is the big problem we now have to navigate.
     
    Xavier, PotatoSack, Byron and 2 others like this.
  15. Donna259

    Donna259 Powers

    first shot fired, removing prayer from school
     
    Xavier, TinNM, PotatoSack and 6 others like this.
  16. Booklady

    Booklady Powers

    I totally agree, Donna, this was part of the plan, back in the late 1979 when Jimmy Carter destroyed the US education system by making the U. S. Department of Education, a federal agency which controls all education in the U.S. Before that each state controlled its education. What we see today in schools, the depravity, the marxist agenda, the removal of God and prayer from schools is demonic.
     
    Xavier, TinNM, PotatoSack and 6 others like this.
  17. HeavenlyHosts

    HeavenlyHosts Powers

    Yes. I was in the 8th grade. I remember it well.
    Madalyn Murray O’Hare won her atheistic case through the Supreme Court. I have read her biography. She had a son who was with her when she was at the top of the atheists’ group. She had another son who was a Christian and who wrote the bio. O’Hare, her one son, and I think it was her granddaughter were all murdered and were missing for a long time.
    Really bad fruits.
     
    TinNM, PotatoSack, Donna259 and 3 others like this.
  18. FatimaPilgrim

    FatimaPilgrim Powers

    Yep, very true
     
  19. Blizzard

    Blizzard thy kingdom come

    I was reading the other day that one of the books adopted in some schools in Texas in the 1950s was called “On the Divinity of Our Lord Jesus Christ “.

    The main disciplinary problem teachers had to deal with back then was chewing gum.
     
    PotatoSack, Sam, Donna259 and 7 others like this.
  20. Booklady

    Booklady Powers

    In our middle school's library, a public school, we had a copy of Maxine Shore's, the Captive Princess, dealing with the early Christian church in Britain and in Rome. Excellent, pious book for children.

    [​IMG]

    Today, this book would be banned, instead the vampire sagas are considered good reads for pre-teens. :(
     

Share This Page