French Mystic Predicted Muslim Invasion, Says ‘Be Warned What Comes Next’ March 10, 2016 Rebecca Diserio A famous French mystic accurately predicted famous world wars and the Muslim invasion of Europe, as well as the horrible acts they are committing today. However, her prophecies do not stop there. She’s also predicting what comes after this violent Muslim refugee crisis, and we should all be prepared for what she says comes next. The predictions and prophecies about the Islamic State’s rise are coming true, and in her writings, the mystic says, “All Christians must be warned.” View attachment 6395 Marie-Julie Jahenny’s bedroom (right) Marie-Julie Jahenny (left) Marie-Julie Jahenny, a holy French mystic, has accurately predicted world events, and her prophecies about the “Mahomets” (Muslims) are also coming true. Although she does not state America by name, she does say these events will lead to Muslims dominating Christians, causing the genocide of Christians everywhere. It is then, she predicts, a great leader will come on the scene and blast the Muslims out of all Christian lands. This leader will be a novice to ruling, never holding office before, and he will restore Christianity and end the persecutions. One event that recently happened has many excited that it is a sign of this leader coming very soon. Marie-Julie was French, and 600 years ago, Saint Joan of Arc led the French armies to victory, after a long persecution. Last week, France obtained the lost ring of St. Joan, after it was held in England for 600 years. Many think this is a sign that soon the leader, who will end the Muslims (ISIS), will come to power. Here are just a few of the prophecies that seem to deal with Muslims invading France. All of these predictions were made between 1881-1904. These prophecies seemed so strange, considering France was devoutly Catholic, and the French mystic refers to Muslims as “Mahomets.” On June 9, 1881 — “I see [France] eagerly entering this guilty, sacrilegious, infamous, in a word, (religion) to that of Mahomet.” (Note: Mahomet is Muhammad) “France will become Mahomet, denying the divinity of Christ.” January 5, 1904 — “Paris will be ‘open to foreigners’ and nations of every tongue and be made miserable on account of it.” “Then towns everywhere will be filled with workers who will not be given ‘refuge‘ or ‘asylum,’ creating more tensions. It will not be long when their numbers will swell, they will grow quickly. Small towns, as well as large, will soon be lost by groups of workers who have no asylum or refuge.” — via Mystics of the Church In the prophecies, found in a book, France is the starting point to these Muslim invaders. She also says this invasion will spread through all of Europe, to all “Republics” of free men, and Christian blood will run like a river. View attachment 6394 Ring worn by St. Joan of Arc given to her in 1430 In the end, after these evils spread to all the free “Republics,” this leader will restore Christianity, and Christians will no longer be afraid. The Muslims, she says, “will be annihilated.” Marie-Julie Jahenny predicted many events that have come true. It was not until recently that her prophecies about the Mahomets (Muslims) made any sense. Hopefully, we will see this time when Christians can live in peace without persecution. http://madworldnews.com/french-mystic-muslim-invasion/
I wonder what was the contemporaneous reaction to her prophecies? At the time, they must have seemed the ravings of a madwoman. Nothing could have seemed more outlandish and absurd than that primitive Mohammedanism, dominated as it was then by mighty imperial France, a country that was so wealthy, enlightened and progressive, could come to dominate. The secularists of France at that time would have scorned the view that many in France, having already discarded what they considered as one superstition, would embrace another. Currently, these prophecies read like reportage. Our Lady of Victory, pray for us.
Well, she lived to be old and lived in a very plain house and room in Brittany. I think she may have been blind toward the end. She really was a favored soul. She bore the stigmata. She also recorded natural cures for diseases which she obtained from Heaven. Sadly, the prophecies DO read like reportage. You are right. France has truly lost the Faith. My French penpal since childhood used to send me photos of the parish church and now she is a Buddhist. I had a thought this morning that we really are unable to see the efficacy of our prayers right now. We just keep praying and we do not often see how the prayers are applied. Sometimes I have some intuition about it, but no proof. There is a beautiful sign which stands at the entrance to the cemetery where my brother is buried. It says, "More things are wrought by prayer than this world dreams of." Tennyson
We must keep praying. The effects will manifest themselves eventually. I wonder what is meant by the Muslims being 'annihilated'? Perhaps this might be one area where our prayers might come in. While many militant jihadists will obviously die, one hopes that the great majority of Muslims will be converted. After all, as V.S. Naipaul I think it was said, the first victims of Islam are the Muslims.
It is good to be reminded about the power of prayer. I have been discouraged by the absolute indifference to God and to the Catholic faith in my own family. Some days are worse than others. At times I feel almost frantic thinking of what awaits them if they don't repent. But then I just repeat over and over "Jesus I trust in you" hoping it gets from my head to my heart. I am praying hoping longing for the Illumination of Conscience. I know God hears every prayer and He acts on His own timetable but it gets hard sometimes. Sigh.
I think you are right, DeGaulle.....that some innocent Muslims will be converted. I also remember Our Lady of Victory, aka Our Lady of the Rosary, defeated the Ottomans at Lepanto in 1571. I think the Pope at the time recommended that everyone pray the Rosary so this battle could be won by the Christians. How quaint, a Pope recommended that all pray the Rosary to back up Heaven's efforts. (sarcasm) Also, I remember reading that Fatima was the daughter of Muhammed. Yes, Muhammed. And that it is interesting that Heaven chose the village in Portugal named after her to begin a long crusade for Heaven's victory. So here again, we come back to the Fatima devotions. AED, I know how you feel. I am sorry that you get discouraged but glad that you have confided it to our forum so that others will know they are not alone. We have to let God sort this out. He is the Almighty One. It is great, though, that we are working in union with Him. Prayers for your family in my Rosary today. We need a Rosary emoji, lol.
Annihilated....I have read of many saints 'feeling' that way when the Light of God falls into their hearts. I cannot be sure but perhaps one way to describe it would be to be powerless before the Almighty, to be completely overcome by the Glory of God that we see our sinfulness for what it really is. After reading all the posts above, tonight I too wonder if Marie-Julie Jahenny's prophesy about the annihilation of the Muslims could be the Illumination of Conscience, or some precursor of it.
I am not certain that this article from 5/10/16 has quoted MJJ correctly. Mystics of the Church has the following, On June 9, 1881 Our Lord said further: “I see them embrace the religion of a merry heart, without thinking about Me, on the Church, of their baptism and all that is good for the Christian soul ... by manifesting these signs to My people (i.e., the warnings), I want to bring back My people, before the punishment, because I love them. I see eagerly entering this guilty, sacrilegious, infamous, in a word, a similar (religion) to that of Mahomet. (Note: Islam, refutes the godhead of Jesus Christ, a new form of the Arian heresy will arise?), there I see Bishops entering. By seeing these Bishops, many, so many, and in their suite all their flock, and without hesitation to rush into damnation and Hell, My Heart is wounded to death, as at the time of My Passion. I am going to become an object of horror for the most part of My people. (i.e., His virginal, suffering life will become an object of horror.) All youth will be spoiled and soon will fall in a putrefaction the smell of which will be unbearable.” I don't believe that MJJ was told specifically that the Muslims will be annihilated but she was told that three quarters of the inhabitants of the Earth would die during the 3Days of Darkness and "My dear children, all the souls living in His Divine Heart will run no danger ; they will only have a faint knowledge of His anger." I think it is assumed that this last quote is in relation to the deaths during the 3DofD.
'Religion of a merry heart, without thinking about Me' (as contrasted with Chesterton's merry heart due to always thinking about Him) seems to describe the hedonistic secularism holding the modern world in its spell. The new Arianism can be seen in the decreasing reverence on the part of some for the Real Presence and that recent statement by the leader of the Jesuits that we cannot know the words of Christ is a real wake-up call. Didn't Bishop Fulton Sheen publish a book titled 'Old Errors and New Labels'? Given the willingness of some in the Church to dialogue with Islam, could one rule out some diabolical syncretism? All for the benefit of multiculturalism, of course.
I am posting the link to 2 books about MJJ for anyone who is interested. https://archive.org/details/WeAreWarnedThePropheciesBucchianeriE.A.4370 and http://todayscatholicworld.com/marie-julie-jahenny-prophecy.pdf Honestly, I was/am hoping that MJJ's prophecies won't be true, especially the prophecy about 3/4 of humanity ...
BrianK, thanks for this post. It is extremely prophetic and I don't think this warning is too far off.
If you don't speak spanish maybe use google translate. http://infocatolica.com/?t=noticia&cod=29341 The news basicly say: Greek Orthodox Bishop just told Erdogan in an open letter that he should "convert to Christianity or face the suffering of an eternal and neverending hell." He said "Islam is a false religion, a demagogic teaching based on illussions" and "Mohamed is a false prophet." He assures the Coran is not a "sacred" or "saint" book. In the last part of the letter he asks Erdogan and his family to "renounce all the errors, heresies and innovations of Islam" and exhorts them: "Repent and cry bitterly, be humble and believe in Christ, the God-Man, Saviour and Redemptor of the World." --- Could you imagine a Catholic bishop saying the same today?
Could definitely not imagine a Catholic bishop doing those exhortations One thing to remember is that the Greeks have suffered for centuries at the hands of the Ottomans There has been slaughter The western borders of Turkey were open to Greeks But from time to time without warning the Greeks were driven out My great grandparents lived in Turkey And they were Greek and they were driven out They fled to the island of Mytilene So this Orthodox Bishop has had a "proverbial gut-full" of Ottoman Turks And has the motivation to speak out about salvation He did an excellent job imho
That Bishop will likely be roundly condemned by all and sundry, and it could make things even more difficult for the Greek Orthodox in Turkey. Unless there has been a recent change, and I don't think there has, the Turkish government has a veto over the choice of Patriarch of Constantinople who must be a Turkish citizen which rather limits their options. Here's an article about it on CNN from 2010 when Erdogan was still being promoted in the West as the personfication of moderate Islamic leadership: http://edition.cnn.com/2010/WORLD/europe/08/26/wus.patriarch/
Erdogan did make some concessions for minority religions but that was when he was aiming for EU membership, heavily backed by the US and UK. The French and German governments weren't so openly enthusiastic for fear of alienating their electorate. Then the fringe parties started gaining ground in Europe, UKIP raised the prospect of Turkish membership during the run up to the Brexit vote and all of a sudden civil rights in Turkey became an issue for the European governments. Now that Brexit has been decided and the status quo is returning to European politics, I wouldn't be surprised to see Turkish membership back on the table after the Italian elections. Perhaps the Orthodox Bishop reckons he has nothing to lose by standing up to Erdogan. It would be a blessing to see the Church of St. Sophia in Istanbul back in Christian hands. A museum now, it is really beautiful. The Turks installed a big black plaque with arabic writing on it. It's an ugly thing and looks so out of place. I mean the plaque is ugly. I don't think what's written on it is offensive - probably something like God is great. The plaque looks out of place surrounded by beautiful Christian art.