Emma De Guzman

Discussion in 'The mystical and Paranormal' started by padraig, Nov 25, 2010.

  1. No, actually I have the paperwork from Rome about it. Poor Julia was originally surrounded by good and holy priests and a Bishop who was totally on her side. Including my spiritual Father Bishop Roman Danylak who is in all her books published as the first witness to the miraculous Eucharistic Miracle. He also blessed the land in which the rocks are 'bleeding' at the stations of the cross. The debacle of a commission is one of sadness and sloppiness. Between the masonic influence within the diocese that later tried to shut down the apparitions which to this day say that 'nothing against faith and morals ' were in the messages she received, and the incredible miracles that continued to this day and the incredible physical, mental and family suffering Julia has had. The Vatican under the infamous Cardianal Bertone' was all for the apparitions and gave EVERY impression that they were going to be approved. So much so that when PJP II witnessed the Eucharistic miracle himself he tried to intervene. The last letter written has been so hotly debated because of the incredible ERROR discovered. The translation of the Latin into Korean is wrong! The non-supernatural status that was given in Korea was originally given the yes-there is supernatural status....
    Letters after letters have been written. The deaf ears of the CDF have been sadly noticeable. Bishop Danylak always said, "There will always be Joan of Arks' They know what they are signing up for when they serve our Lord. Our Lord will have his justice. The messages are so much about abortion and the tragedy of the lives lost in Korea due to the horror of abortion and euthanasia. Our lady's messages cry out for prayer, conversion and the sacraments. Julia was very obedient even among the freemasons who took control of her diocese. God will have the final say. I know Peter B. and I have talked about this several times and he has read her messages too. I have been to Naju. It changed my life. I would love to share the miracles with others that I received there. Having a spiritual director who was one of the witnesses to the Vatican and to the events going on there doesn't hurt either. Here is his sworn Statement:

    EPARCHY OF TORONTO
    (Ukrainian Catholic)
    Apostolic Administrator
    Chancery Office,
    Toronto, Ontario
    Sworn Testimony of Witnesses of Miraculous transformation of Consecrated Host and Wine, changing into living and moving flesh and blood, when Julia Kim received Holy Communion during the Celebration of the Eucharist at the open air Mass, celebrated in the field of the valley amidst the mountains outside Naju, Korea at 5 p.m. on September 22, 1995

    [​IMG]​
    I, Bishop Roman Danylak, Apostolic Administrator of the Eparchy of Toronto for Ukrainian Catholics in Toronto, Canada, and titular bishop of Nyssa, herewith solemnly testify that I concelebrated the Divine Liturgy, or Holy Mass, with the Reverend Fathers Aloysius Chang, parish priest of the Kwangju Archdiocese in Korea, invited by me to assist during my visit to Korea, and Joseph Peter Finn, retired priest of the Diocese of London, Canada, on Friday, September 22, at 5 p.m. in an open air celebration on the grounds of the valley where a future church is to be erected, God-willing, to the honor of the Blessed Virgin Mary and Mother of God.

    Following the Liturgy of the Word, I delivered a brief homily for the occasion. After the communion of the priests, Fr. Chang and I administered Holy Communion under both species to Julia Kim and the eleven others. As we continued the distribution of Holy Communion to the others present, we heard a sudden sobbing of one of the women assisting at Mass. The Sacred Host received by Julia was changed to living flesh and blood. Father Joseph Finn, who had remained at the altar during the communion of the faithful, was observing Julia; he noted that at the moment he turned to observe Julia, he saw the white edge of the host disappearing and changing into the substance of living flesh.

    Fr. Chang and I returned to Julia. The host had changed to dark red, living flesh and blood flowing from it. After, Mass, Julia shared with us that she experienced the Divine Flesh as a thick consistency and a copious flowing of blood, more so than on the occasion of previous miracles of the changing of the host into bleeding flesh. We remained in silence and prayer, all present had the opportunity of viewing and venerating the miraculous host. After some moments I asked Julia to swallow and consume the host. And after the Mass Julia explained that the Host had become large and fleshy, and that she consumed it with some difficulty.

    The taste of blood remained in her mouth for some time. I then asked that she be given a glass of water, from the miraculous source of water nearby. As she drank that water, her fingers touched her lips, and a trace of blood was visible on her finger. She rinsed her finger in the water and drank it.

    In testimony of this, I append my signature, together with the signatures of all the witnesses present.

    Dated at Naju, Korea, this 22nd day of September, 1995

    Roman Danylak, titular bishop of Nyssa, Apostolic Administrator, Eparchy of Toronto, Canada.
    Joseph P. Finn, Saint Peter’s Cathedral Basilica, London, Ontario, Canada.
    Rev. Aloysius Chang, priest of Kwangju Archdiocese.
    Raphael Song Vivianna Cho Ru Bi No Pork Bi To Hna

    Post Scriptum: After Mass and thanksgiving, one of the women present, Michaeline from Tejan, gave testimony to a miraculous healing she had experienced at the time of the Consecration of this Mass. Over the previous ten days she had been suffering from intense back and shoulder pains. She was to go to the hospital for medical examination the following Monday. It was she that had cried out suddenly and began to sob, during the time of communion, when she observed Julia sucking her cheeks when she had received the host and had drunk from the chalice. Michaeline realized that the host was changing in Julia’s mouth.

    + Roman Danylak
    Titular Bishop of Nyssa
     
    Peter B likes this.
  2. Joe Crozier

    Joe Crozier Guest

    I stand corrected. I seem to be wrong a lot these days. Maybe this means I really should back off for a while but I do have one more post in me in support of Pope Francis. This will be correct. First patient due shortly, Better get my skates on. Cheers MS
     
    Allyd likes this.
  3. andree

    andree Powers

    I don't know anything about this woman Padraig, but FYI, the glitter is called escarchas and Michael Brown wrote about it here. He also published a group of photos once with glitter that appeared on statues and icons I believe but I can't find it. Father Laurentin has talked about escarchas, confirming that it's a sign from God, of His Holy presence given to show that He feels glorified and is with us.
     
    Last edited: Oct 5, 2015
    Peter B and mothersuperior7 like this.
  4. padraig

    padraig Powers

    Ilearn something every day.

    Thank you Andree.

    The roses?
     
  5. andree

    andree Powers

    I found Michael's article about glitter with photos here.

    Can't help you with that one I'm afraid!

    I've also edited my above post to correct what I wrote above, which is technically incorrect (I wrote it off the cuff, too quickly). The glitter isn't a sign of holiness but a sign given by God, so a sign of the presence of holiness, but a sign given by God that says He is with us.
     
    Last edited: Oct 5, 2015
    mothersuperior7 likes this.
  6. Peter B

    Peter B Powers

    After lengthy study, a number of things make me take Naju very seriously:
    i) the documented evidence in favour of the Eucharistic miracles, including the video of the occurrence in the Vatican itself on February 28, 2010 when the Apostolic Pro-Nuncio, the late Archbishop Bulaitis was the celebrant.
    ii) the positions of both St John Paul II and Benedict XVI. John Paul II was an explicit supporter, advising Korean bishops during an ad limina visit in 1996 to 'share the wonderful grace in Naju with other countries in Asia'. As for Benedict XVI, when the news of the Feb 28, 2010 miracle was relayed to him by Cardinal Dias (who has expressed his belief in the authenticity of Naju in print), the Pope replied, according to Abp Bulaitis, that he was 'positive' on Naju. The credibility of this report is bolstered by the fact that in a letter dated November 14, 2012, Benedict XVI through his secretary Peter Wells assured Julia Kim of his 'spiritual closeness' (geistliche Nähe) and prayer during the alleged mystic's illness. A scan of this letter, together with English translation, can be seen here:
    http://www.najumary.or.kr/English/truth/naju_truth.pdf

    iii) the Gwangju Archdiocese's sustained attempts to discredit Naju manifestly exhibit grave flaws, both on a procedural level (threatening by decree to excommunicate pilgrims, a statement seen by many as violating Canon Law) and in terms of theology, as their argument against the Eucharistic Miracles was that they were in contradiction to Church doctrine, which is clearly false.

    iv) in the messages received during the officially approved phase (1994-1998) of the apparitions in Itapiranga, Brazil, we have the following from Our Lady dated May 31, 1996 (this is by the way is also an explicit endorsement of Medjugorje):

    I have appeared in so many places, but nobody listens to me ... Medjugorje! ... I have appeared so much in Medjugorje, but my children are still deaf, their hearts closed. And not only in Medjugorje, but also in many parts of the world: Argentina, Venezuela, Spain, Italy, France, Africa, Australia, Germany, Korea and many also in Brazil.
    It is unclear to what 'Korea' can be referring, if not to Naju.

    My personal view is that the mistreatment of Julia Kim by the Gwangju Archdiocese is one of the gravest miscarriages of justice in the field of modern private revelation, as well as being an example of flagrant disrespect towards two Popes, one of them now a canonized saint. For your discernment!
     
    mothersuperior7 likes this.
  7. "Quis ut Deus"

    "Quis ut Deus" ADMIN Staff Member

    Aaron's staff budded as a sign of God's choice..;)
     
  8. Thank you Peter!! You tell it so well and I appreciate you giving the details. Cardinal Bertone' was directly in charge of the final say on Naju. I hold him responsible. I have boxes of articles that report on Naju and the miracles there and no one wants any of it because they think it is condemned. Uggg.


    Let me tell you of my little miracle there! My husband was in Korea stationed for one year. He left me at home with 5 little ones...ugg. I got the chance to go for one week to visit him and I told him if I came we HAD to go to Naju even though the American military was off limits to the area because of some false altercation they got blamed for. We got to Seoul and it was the largest train/bus station I'd ever seen. We both didn't speak the language at all but smiling gets you a lot of places! We had a map from the back of a book written about the apparitions to guide us to the shrine. The bus ride was right out of a movie. People with chickens and ducks, and the smell was awful. The Koreans eat their Kim Chi (fermented cabbage) with fish oil in it. I love Kim Chi, but sans the fish oil. The fish oil comes out your pores and man does it stink! I spent the ride with my face in my husband’s arm pit--which shows you how bad it was! Lol

    We got to the little town which is probably smaller than 2000 people. No one got off the bus but us and we were walking everywhere we went. We quickly discovered the map was a mirror image in the book and not correct. Thank God for the Infantryman I was with! As we were walking along a dry creek bed towards some buildings a tall, skinny young man who was white and blond haired was walking towards us. We smiled and I said, “What’s a white boy like you doing in a place like this!?” He laughed. My husband quickly said, “You must be a Mormon missionary.” The guy smiled and said he was. When my husband said, “Where is your partner, I know you are not supposed to go anywhere alone, only in pairs!” The young man looked like he had gotten caught with his hand in the cookie jar. He made some excuse and said, “I suppose you are looking for the place where the Virgin Mary is appearing?” He pointed the way and we walked into a building which was built next to a home.

    The large room had an altar at one end which had a tabernacle in back of it and a glass enclosed case with a small blue and white 24” statue of our Lady of Grace. There were cotton balls at the base of the statue and on closer inspection the statue’s eyes were weeping tears of oil. There wasn’t any smell to it all, except the smell of oil similar to olive oil or chrism oil.

    At the other end was a small room with pictures and testimonies about what was going on except that we couldn’t read it at all because it was in Korean. A man came in and the three of us bowed and smiled a lot and he tried to talk to us but he couldn’t speak English. Later we found out this was the man who was originally cured of a lung ailment when Julia prayed over him. He was a very poor man and he took all his money and took Julia to a religious shop and told her to buy anything she wanted. She had been a Buddhist before becoming Catholic and didn’t know what to buy so she picked out the 24” statue of our Lady. When she got it home she set it on her dresser and overnight it started weeping tears of oil. She took it to her priest and told him something is wrong with it! He said he didn’t want it and told her to ask our Lady what she wanted. Our Lady started speaking to her.

    As my husband and I are standing there looking at pictures and such a woman walked in and spoke perfect English. She happened to be Julia’s doctor! I asked her if I could see Julia. She went in and asked Julia who was sick and suffering that day. It was Holy Thursday and on Good Friday she suffers the Stigmata, but I didn’t know that. The woman came out and said Julia said no, she could not see us, but that she had gifts for us. The woman brought out 4 Walmart sized bags of homemade rosaries, brochures, pictures and holy cards. I opened the bags and took some out and told her to tell Julia thank you so much! The woman said to me, “Please take the time to thank our Lady for this gift you will bring back to the United States.” I put the bags at the base of the statue on the floor, we knelt down and prayed and we got ready to leave. The doctor insisted she drive us to Seoul. We went with her after taking many pictures and she faced a horrendous amount of traffic just to drop us off at the door. I dropped a $5o bill next to her on the front seat and we said our goodbyes and we went into the chaos of the bus station. After an hour and finally finding our bus, up walks the doctor handing us our $50 back!! I couldn’t believe she had found a parking place in that chaos to do that! She smiled, bowed and took off running out of there.

    We mailed the bags back in a large box with goodies we had bought at the local market like fuzzy blankets and winter coats. A month later the boxes came at our home and the post office guy came to my front door. He said, “Madame, whatever you have in these boxes has broken….the entire post office smells like roses. I’ve had to hang my head out of the delivery jeep because its so powerful!” I was confused because I know I had not put anything breakable in the boxes. I asked him to wait a second and I opened the boxes and pulled out the bags. It was if I had poured bottles of rose oil all over the inside of the bags. There wasn’t any oil at all, it just smelled like there was! I laughed out loud and pulled a rosary and a prayer card out of the bag for the man and started to tell him about our Lady at Naju. He got all choked up and said something about how he used to pray the rosary as a child. I’ve had so many wonderful memories regarding my time in Korea and testifying to the miracles there. My family, especially my husband was witness to the bags and the miracle. God is so good and our Lady always lets us know she knows we are thinking of her…we know we are 100% positive the bags did not smell like roses when we got them and when we traveled and when we sealed the boxes.
     
    Last edited: Oct 5, 2015
    Eamonn, Katfalls and Pray4peace like this.
  9. Amazing Grace

    Amazing Grace Principalities

    I
    have been blessed with that same scent from medjugorje!!!
     
  10. Because Naju is out of place on this thread, I will be copying and pasting my posts onto a Naju thread to discuss the events going on there. I also will be contacting the expert in the U.S. on Naju and asking him to come online to the Forum and help us understand things better. His name is Mr. Sang Lee.
     
    Amazing Grace likes this.
  11. Joan J

    Joan J HolySpiritCome!

    Emma apparently visits the Lansing Diocese in Michigan occasionally. She will be there at IHM this Saturday!
     
  12. padraig

    padraig Powers

    I would be careful of Emma. She falls outside anything I know of authentic Catholic Mystical Tradition in that she is too much of too much. She makes me very nervous with all her very considerable goings on.

    Everything comes down from heaven to her including the kitchen sink.

    It is a bit like having ten spoonfuls of sugar in your coffee.:)

    Too much; too often. Far, far, far too much, far, far, far too often. The glitter to me is a big turn off. Heavenly disco land. Well it just seems all like looking back on yourself drunk at some disco.

    Kinda like someone screaming at me how holy they are.

    http://www.mysticsofthechurch.com/2011/12/false-visionaries-mediums-psychics.html

    ...and err roses coming out of her chest?

    Well no, I hope not. It just seems well , in bad taste, apart from anything else. Like me seeing my dogs dressed in a Tutu in a vision. Maybe I did; maybe I didn't.. but everyone would hope I didn't.

    It's the same with glitter from heaven and roses from chests.

    Maybe it happened. Maybe it didn't.

    I just hope it did not. I hope God has better taste than that, just as I hope God never sends me a vision of my dogs doing ballet.

    I just like to think He has better taste.

    Please God, no; don't start sending golden glitter down from heaven.

    No

    Please God , no. Don't be making roses grow from people's chest's.

    We have all we can stick with day time TV and Ophrah Winfrey..;)

    'Sparkles', no, please God, no.



     
    Last edited: Aug 7, 2019
    gracia likes this.
  13. SgCatholic

    SgCatholic Guest

    Serena likes this.
  14. gracia

    gracia Archangels

    Interesting, Padraig. Reminds me a *lot* of the manifestations and "signs" associated with those in the Charismatic Movement. I have never had a great feeling about stuff like that.
     
  15. Joan J

    Joan J HolySpiritCome!

    I've been wishing for good Catholic healers from the days when the Apostles would do that very thing. Are we otherwise these days in this time of grace to be void of such graces?
    Yes we have the sacrament but, why do we not hear of or welcome Catholic healers in the name of the Trinity who actually heal by the laying on of hands? Strikes me there are gifts and charisms we do not understand.

    Sure, seems flashy. I'm looking for the fruits of the Holy Spirit.
     
    padraig likes this.
  16. padraig

    padraig Powers

    Maybe I am wrong but I would so love that we might all be healers if we simply had the Faith to be so. I remember reading that all priests have this gift as a result of Ordination. I hope this is so too.##

    In Scripture, in St James I think it mentions the Elders anointing with healing oil simply as a matter of course.

    I suspect too that every Catholic could work miracles, even very great miracles if only we had the simple Faith.


    ...if only
     
  17. padraig

    padraig Powers

    I am afraid I did not make a very good Charismatic, my face turned red at the laying on of hands and that was I suspect my only gift. A red face.:D:D

    But i have met some very saintly charismatics indeed.
     

Share This Page