Coronavirus

Discussion in 'The Signs of the Times' started by garabandal, Jan 22, 2020.

  1. DeGaulle

    DeGaulle Powers

    Of course, many of the euthanised will have no say in the matter. The decision will be made by others 'for their own good'.
     
    Jo M, HeavenlyHosts and AED like this.
  2. DeGaulle

    DeGaulle Powers

    I don't think we need prophets to tell us we are living in extraordinary times. Or that Our Lord is becoming increasingly angry-Our Lady has warned of this several times in approved apparitions. Events are happening in quick succession and, as Dolours pointed out, with striking specificity. For my own part, I am wary of prophets who have yet to be officially approved. An imprimatur from the local diocesan bishop would be the minimum for me.
     
    josephite, SgCatholic, Don_D and 2 others like this.
  3. AED

    AED Powers

    Agreed. That is the safest way.
     
    DeGaulle likes this.
  4. AED

    AED Powers

    This happening already I believe in some Americzn hospitals and nursing homes.
     
    Heidi and DeGaulle like this.
  5. Lumena

    Lumena Guest

     
  6. Lumena

    Lumena Guest

    Does anyone on this thread know a bit about Zinc Lozenges? I just ordered some that have 5 mg of Zinc per Lozenge. Can anyone out there give me some information about different brands they might have obtained and the quantity of Zinc in each tablet?
     
  7. "Quis ut Deus"

    "Quis ut Deus" ADMIN Staff Member

    Thanks

    All looks good today temps down the youngest has a bit of a red sore throat so more than likely a seasonal bug...

    ;):eek: Padraig if I held my breath for 10 seconds Id pass out :ROFLMAO:
     
    DeGaulle, Carol55, BrianK and 5 others like this.
  8. HeavenlyHosts

    HeavenlyHosts Powers

    Good point!
     
  9. jackzokay

    jackzokay Powers

    Excellent point, Dolours... WILL they close pubs?! And clubs keeping ppl a metre apart....well that's a joke!
    They'll try anything tho to get the churches shut. RTE and the rest will have no shame, they'll try and shut the churches given half a chance
     
    josephite, DeGaulle, AED and 3 others like this.
  10. jackzokay

    jackzokay Powers

    I think you're right. They must have something.. In fact, I think a lot of celebrities knowingly or otherwise make some kind of deal... fame for a time; with a request (or price) to be met (or paid) at some future juncture.

    I mean, the number of celebs that, like Bono - do absolute U-turns on their moral standpoints, or come out as gay, or transgender, or whatever; is absolutely unparalleled when compared with other professions. I mean, how many bin men do you know who have come out as gay after 30 years of marriage, or have decided they want to be a giraffe or a donkey or something. Flippant I know; but you take my point...
     
    DeGaulle, Jo M, AED and 1 other person like this.
  11. "Quis ut Deus"

    "Quis ut Deus" ADMIN Staff Member

    Exactly...... I was in a sandwich shop the other day and had a real belly laugh the girl making the sandwiches had her hair tied up and blue gloves on serving people when she came to me I said "nice to see your using the same blue gloves to take money of people and use the till :eek: " I wonder if anyone has suggested that the collection plate not be passed round :rolleyes:
     
    Sam, Jo M, AED and 2 others like this.
  12. FatimaPilgrim

    FatimaPilgrim Powers

    The faithful can’t go to Mass in Italy so what else to do on a Sunday? Let’s pack together on the beach: https://rorate-caeli.blogspot.com/2020/03/apocalyptic-masses-suspended-in-all.html?m=1
     
    AED and Don_D like this.
  13. jackzokay

    jackzokay Powers

    He could be onto something...
    Remember, when they attempted to enslave Iceland with debt. The great ppl of Iceland told them to take a hike. They jailed their bankers, and divided the shares in their new banking format out amongst the ppl.
    This was a failure by the NWO.
    So, they learned from their mistakes. And approached Greece with the same debt-laden trap. But this time it was perfected. And poor Greece was brought to its knees financially. Then they entrapped other countries like Ireland, Spain, Portugal, Italy etc etc. Obviously, the United States succumbed too. And we are all now slaves to debt.
    I reckon your friend could be right, this is merely the trial-run, with the real -- and much more lethal -- virus to follow.
     
    Waiting by the window and AED like this.
  14. HeavenlyHosts

    HeavenlyHosts Powers

    Mary's child, Jo M, AED and 1 other person like this.
  15. padraig

    padraig Powers

    I see they are suing the old Catholic Hospital the Mater for the virus Patients, putting them all in the one place. I used to love going to mass there on Sunday morning after work, the little Chapel is gorgeous. it is no accident , I think that they choose the Mater.
     
  16. FatimaPilgrim

    FatimaPilgrim Powers

    While I don’t doubt the globalists will seize on this crisis to push their goals, I think this was sent by God as a part of the tribulation and in response to the persecution occurring against the Faith in China and from the idol worship and other abominations from The Vatican
     
    Beth B, Indy, Sam and 5 others like this.
  17. HeavenlyHosts

    HeavenlyHosts Powers

    It's very Biblical, yes. We are still a long way from where people say to the mountains, fall on us and hide us from the wrath of God, though.
     
  18. AED

    AED Powers

    I believe there is a connection for sure. And the mess in Italy makes one think of our Blessed Mother at both Quito Ecuadore and LaSalette warning about corruption in Italy and Rome. However the NWO cabal are beating it for all it's worth. I think of St Peter's words "what you meant for evil God meant for good."
     
    Sam, Mario and HeavenlyHosts like this.
  19. HeavenlyHosts

    HeavenlyHosts Powers

    Good point. His ways are not our ways, that's for sure.
     
  20. DesertStar7

    DesertStar7 Guest

    https://tinyurl.com/rwhph26

    "If every open hospital bed in the U.S. is suitable for the isolation of patients with infectious diseases, the hospitals will be full by May 8th"

    p.s. - projected by an expert
     

Share This Page