Many on this forum have been reading Charlie Johnston's articles for some months now. He has some great writings and though some may not agree with everything he says, I find they are worth a read. His mantra is "Acknowledge God, take the next right step, and be a sign of hope for those around you". What I would like to do here is put together a list of his "prophecies" if you will. I attempted to do this myself for my brother but realized I'd not only have to re-read all of his articles but also all of the comments he has made in the comments section below each article. Here are the ones I remember and if they are wrong, please correct me as I want this to be an accurate list. 1. We are in the storm. 2. This is not the apocalypse but is instead Armageddon 3. Most people will not die 4. The storm broke in 2009 at the time North Korea tested a missile 5. The door of Mercy would have closed during his pilgrimage (can't remember the year) but was left open instead 6. The rescue comes in late 2017
8. I remember reading something about the antichrist being someone who currently lives in the USA who may not have come fully into the limelight yet. Menses was a name that was used for him. Please correct me here if i'm wrong.
Hope I am correct in interpreting Charlie - he will probably have a chuckle at this but we on this forum do not want to be caught off guard as we are the vanguards for our friends and families who will nearly die of shock when the collapse comes. So we want to understand and be informed to be ready -- We are in the midst of the storm -- He predicts the collapse of the global monetary system. When the final crash comes it will be sudden followed by utter chaos for 4-6 months -- life will change utterly from what we know today because of the failure of technology. We in the west (NATO allied countries) will be utterly vulnerable and suffer the most. These events will continue into 2017 and many will fall prey to despair (and our faith will be tested to the max). He mentions countries too to keep an eye on - primarily Russia, China and North Korea. The storm broke when N Korea's nuclear test 2009 - because representatives of Iran & Syria were present and agreements reached -- so these rogue states will benefit with nuclear capacity. But the central problem will be the Chinese dragon that lurks patiently-- and will unleash its power with force - Russia will come in late to be the saviour of the West (Malachi Martin says salvation will come from the east). As mentioned before in other posts - as early the mid-1990s I was convinced I would live to see the collapse of western civilization because I could see the foundations being undermined and beginning to collapse. Charlie's writings contain the most profound of insights into the state of the world, which is on the precipice of its transformation and reclamation. But be not afraid. We were born for these times
This wasn't THE antichrist but a man who had given himself entirely over to satan. Which, I guess, does make him anti Christ but I don't think the one in Revelations. That's how I understood it anyway.
Hi guys...I try to avoid potential controversies here (I have enough of my own going) but thought I might weigh in here. Garabandal, you have an excellent grasp of the sweep of what I have said and written. Nice summary. Little Me, you are absolutely right. I do NOT say Menses is the antichrist. He may or may not be; only that he has consciously given himself over to satan. Indy, I said nothing about the nationality of Menses. He may or may not live in the US. I think some people jumped to that conclusion because I live in the US, but they assume more than I have said. I was reticent for several years to say anything about the incident with the doors of mercy and Mt. Meeker. I mean, there is no independent way to show whether that was true or not and never will be until the day of judgment. But it seemed like it was needed at the time a few days ago when I first said something about it publicly rather than just privately with my priests.
Thanks Charlie for popping in. This is by no means a complete synopsis of your mission as it would fill 10 pages! I hope this is okay to do, making a list of 'events' past/present/future that will serve as benchmarks. I have another one: that the mark of the beast is an ideology. This idea has been adopted by many and I believe it. In Charlie's words" An ideology is conceived in the mind, the forehead, and transmitted through books which are held in the hand as they are studied. We do choose freely which ideas we will embrace and which we will reject."
"We will not prevail in the battle that unfolds before us. Things will continue to deteriorate with a few false dawns tossed in –and then when all have lost hope, we will be miraculously and visibly rescued by Our Lady the Immaculate Conception. Things are NOT going to get better in a temporal way. If you have lost your money, you are not going to get it back for any length of time –you have only beaten the rush before all money is worthless. If your doctor or medicines have been taken from you because of changes in health care, it is NOT going to get better. The destruction of national borders is NOT going to resolve itself, war will NOT be avoided and vast civil strife can NOT be averted. There is no place of safety except in God as the darkness surrounds us –and that does not guarantee temporal safety, only spiritual safety."
I've been thinking of this one. How was it supposed to be interpreted? If we think of Iraq it certainly is true. But if we think of North America or Europe ... ????
We've had our first be-heading in the U.S. And Christians are being crucified again. This to me signals the "old normal" is past.
Thanks Charlie, I'm glad you cleared this up. My misunderstanding had been confusing me but now I see clearer in comparison with my own thoughts on the subject.. I am finding your writings and videos very helpful right now, keep up the great work, God bless.
I don't know, but most people in the world had Christmas as usual I assume. Maybe God gave us one last normal Christmas in 2014.
Definitely. Add to that the rioting, cop killing, angry crowds. Though we all celebrated in our own homes and parishes, there was certainly no national cheer. I tell my husband we've entered the passion, he says it feels like the twilight zone.
I agree it feels like the twilight zone with the angry crowds and cop killing. I do feel people participating in that are in some form of a trance that more people will fall under. However in terms of Christmas, it seemed pretty normal to me. I work in the retail world...and it was essentially the same as last year. Same thing with Christmas with my family. It was all about gifts and I was the only one who went to mass. Sadly the same type of Christmas that has occurred the past few years.
Hi Fatima: I am not so sure we could define the US as having a normal Christmas by some of these events: Riots in many towns throughout the holiday season Assassination of two innocent police officers on patrol in the biggest city in US Literal squelching of all things Ebola by the US government (amazing how it miraculously disappeared) Sony Hack unprecedented showing us in no uncertain terms that any major government facility may be next Hacking of PlayStation video games on Christmas day by Lizard Squad (not that it was a bad thing) but rogue hackers can cause upheaval on a broad spectrum Putin and Obama flexing their muscles at one another A missing major commercial airline plane (MH370) that nobody will own up to where it really is when every major defense network has to know what happened to it (cover up)..... Another commercial airliner shot out of the sky by Russia or the Ukraine Cuba is our friend now Atheists and Satanic Worshipers and their "rights" and "rituals" are daily headlines in the news The DOW hits an All Time High leading us all into the belief we are doing great (all smoke and mirrors) Russia and Ukraine and the European fallout North Korea is run by a crazy child that is capable of just about anything at any time (is he responsible for Sony Hack?) I could go on and on....my parents are 86 and I have Christmas at my house with 30 of my family members. My parents told all of us in no uncertain terms that times are dire and they have not witnessed in their entire lives what has gone on in about the last year in the United States. The big problem being there is NO FAITH to sustain the people who are guaranteed hard times ahead perhaps worse than what they experienced in the depression.....sometimes I think we become numb to all of these important events while in economic survival mode here in the US.....
.....one more thing, Pope Francis' Encyclical on Global Warming is already having a political backlash within the conservative viewpoint and Fox News beat our Pope up but good a few nights ago....not sure where that is heading either....but we do know the Synod on the Family had tongues wagging in and out of the faith too!
Even if you are NOT an old, tired-n-cynical curmudgeon like me who, perhaps, "Tunes-In" too much MOG, FOX News, Charlie J, Christian TV or Talk-Radio .... you must feel/see the sense of unease of others around you this Christmas Season. Except for the ignorant, drugged-up and tuned-out welfare classes, the citizenry of Planet Earth knows, deep down, that all is not right, Barbarians ARE at the Gates and that "other shoe will drop" ... sooner than later ;-( Until then .................. Happy new Year and Merry 9th Day of CHRISTmas ;-)
I simply DO NOT know why Pope Francis felt the need to speak out on this Politically Charged and Scientifically Unproven Topic. The Earth has had climate change for 4 Billion+ years and Mankind has little or nothing to do with it. I'm thinking that the Pope needs to get a better and more politically savvy Staff to give him advice! He has a bad habit of stepping in big piles of **** that have nothing to do with leading The Flock to Jesus ..... IMHO ;-)